Trying to find new place for CLEN

Last source went dry, their email won’t let me send anything. Trying to find a new source for Clen

Can anyone help?

Buy Mexican ground beef.

IronHands - Buy Mexican ground beef.

Baha 

Looked into this stuff a bit cause of the Canelo news, it sounds magical. What's your experience with it like? 

Wait till you experience the heart thumps thats all.

Its goddamn hell. I flushed a bottle recently. Would never take again.

You can find it anywhere btw. Any of the peptite sites has it. Bout 35.00

I took it on and off for about a couple of months ....I will never take that shit again ...you get nasty headaches plus it can’t be healthy for your heart, it felt like it was going to explode ....

why cant people just eat clean and workout like a madman ??? 

Fighting -

Dammit, I knew it sounded too good to be true. How big of a difference does the dosage make? Do small doses make you feel like shit, and would it even be worth using it?

I hate that shit. You'll make some lean gains, but they'll vanish the minute you stop, and you'll become massively skinny fat.

Besides that, you'll feel like shit while on. Just do test and var.

CrazyPope -
Fighting -

Dammit, I knew it sounded too good to be true. How big of a difference does the dosage make? Do small doses make you feel like shit, and would it even be worth using it?

Yea, it's basically a dosage for men and a dosage for women.

The men's dose is brutal.  Immediately starts off fuckign bad. I lasted for like 3 days.  My partner lasted about 2 weeks.  Both tapped due to the terrible side effects. 

I hear some people deal with the side effects just fine.  But every person I ever talked to who tried it, hated the experience. 

The more i learned about fitness and nutrition the more I learned that clen isn't even needed to get lean muscle.  It's a short cut sure, but not neccesary.  

Fighting -
CrazyPope -
Fighting -

The men's dose is brutal.  Immediately starts off fuckign bad. I lasted for like 3 days.  My partner lasted about 2 weeks.  Both tapped due to the terrible side effects. 

I hear some people deal with the side effects just fine.  But every person I ever talked to who tried it, hated the experience. 

The more i learned about fitness and nutrition the more I learned that clen isn't even needed to get lean muscle.  It's a short cut sure, but not neccesary.  

Googling a bit I actually found your original thread asking about it. I'm definitely going to take your advice and leave it. I was interested initially because I actually have asthma and it's supposed to help with that, but I'm just going to keep doing it the old fashioned way. I don't have a lot of experience with stimulants, but the side effects sound awful. 

what about any good sources for generic meds

Leviathan research arsenal has it. Comes in a dropper bottle and I can vouch for it cause it makes my hands shake like crazy

Aren't night sweats common with clen, or is that tren

Eggbert -
CrazyPope -
Fighting -
CrazyPope -
Fighting -

Googling a bit I actually found your original thread asking about it. I'm definitely going to take your advice and leave it. I was interested initially because I actually have asthma and it's supposed to help with that, but I'm just going to keep doing it the old fashioned way. I don't have a lot of experience with stimulants, but the side effects sound awful. 

Highly recommend you stay away from it. 

lol, yeah I saw you warn Fighting. I will, doesn't seem worth the trouble.

CrazyPope -
Eggbert -
CrazyPope -
Fighting -
CrazyPope -
Fighting -

Highly recommend you stay away from it. 

lol, yeah I saw you warn Fighting. I will, doesn't seem worth the trouble.

lol! I was going to say in this thread, Egg told me not to do it, but I did it anyway!  Regret!

valkyrie-online.net anyon ever use them? I’ve never ordered off a site only email so makes me a little nervous 

In for heart-friendly roids. 

I find it extremely hard to believe you're buying any REAL anabolic from a public website.