TSA can have you arrested for joking around!

At least that's what this video was made to show.

As bad as the TSA is, this is a stretch. Phone Post 3.0

TSA can't arrest anyone for anything, as far as I know. They are security guards. Well, I suppose they could effect a citizen's arrest?

They can have you arrested by calling the police.

Stan Wang - the TSA cant do shit except suck a fart out of my asshole.

Keep telling yourself that

You have to be pretty stupid to be joking around with the fucking TSA to begin with.

They have announcements over the PA systems in airports saying you'll be arrested if you make jokes about security. True fact. Phone Post

I think most people don't realize how jokes are taken seriously in terms of national security. Things are different now, and the it's more widespread, but this isn't anything new. I grew up in and around DC, you don't fuck around about certain things. I've seen a 16 year old girl get tackled and arrested by secret service, that was in like 1998. Phone Post 3.0

Ridgeback -
devils advocate - 
Ridgeback - 
devils advocate - 

you can not joke about having a bomb on a plane

wow

our freedoms is truly lost, rip america

What if you joked that you hope the TSA agent doesn't think your shoes are a chemical weapon when he smells them?  Would that be okay? 

I don't know, I don't work for TSA

have you tried calling them?

I guess you got fired between your two posts.

Just give him three years and he"LL be outraged by every government agency again. Phone Post

devils advocate -

wow

I don't know if I'm missing sarcasm, but you never could joke like that in a plane. Even in the 80's that would have got you removed Phone Post 3.0

pharochuck -
devils advocate -

wow

I don't know if I'm missing sarcasm, but you never could joke like that in a plane. Even in the 80's that would have got you removed Phone Post 3.0

Why would you even want to. Joke around? Shit is not funny and you just look like an Ass hole Phone Post

Ridgeback -

For all the tough talk on this thread I bet every person that might have made a joke about security before will keep his mouth shut and his head down in obedience.

I don't know what you're talking about. " the TSA cant do shit except suck a fart out of my asshole." <--that's the toughtest comment on the thread. Phone Post

Lol. Welcome to nazi TSA. Happy to have you aboard the "everyone already knows this" bus. Phone Post

Am I the only one who hasn't changed a fucking thing? I just buy tickets and fly on planes. The rest is nothing but details. The TSA means nothing to me and I don't feel the least bit violated by their schtick.

Oh, and I actually did blow a loud fart while being patted down. The guy was behind me too. Except I didn't make any "lethal gas" jokes.

pharochuck -
devils advocate -

wow

this. Phone Post 3.0