Tsarukyan: I didn't lose

The famous Russian mixed martial arts fighter Arman Tsarukyan posted the first post on his social media after the defeat he suffered in a duel with the representative of Poland Mateusz Gamrot. Their fight took place at the UFC Vegas 57 tournament and ended with Mateusz’s victory by unanimous decision.

“I didn’t lose this fight. Now just go ahead!” Tsarukyan wrote.

2 Likes

He’s not wrong

5 Likes

I had him winning but he left it in the judges hands and was losing momentum after a strong start.

3 Likes

Is he famous?

Arman took the first two. I’ll concede the next two rounds were close but no way you give Gamrot the 5th. If the judges watched that fight again they likely score it differently.

the fucking judges need to be given 100 lashes then hanged by the neck until they are dead.

1 Like

Well, not Conor famous but to anyone who follows MMA the guy is pretty famous I’d say.

Wouldn’t the knockdown in r4 have given him his 3rd round?

1 Like

“Your persistent dedication to a life of crime… and bad judging.”

Obligatory in such a thread:

7 Likes

2 Likes

Well he lost me as a fan.same as max did when he said he beat volk twice.
And I actually had tsarukyan &
Max winning.
It’s just old hearing fighters Who possibly deserved a 3-2 always whining about judges these days.
And to suggest these close fights are robberies takes away from the real robberies.

I had tsarukyan squeaking by but you say it wasn’t very close is just pure bias.
When u go to decision u may win and u may lose. Fighters should accept that or maybe find a new career.
Mma has way too much of this now

Nice illustration

1 Like

Max said on jre how qfter watching the fight he could see how the legkicks would give volk enough points to win. Your reacting to guys days after a huge fight that was very close. Your hyper assuming they sat there watching it at .5 speed 3 times and still have the same opinion. Seems odd to despise a fighter for that reason.

3 Likes

If you have ever been in a fight you see it from your pov first. It is hard to unsettle that. A good fighter will stuff his ego over time and look for improvement opportunities but when you are in the biz of you….you at first see what you did.

2 Likes

Poor loser:

Bad decisions and clear submissions are two different animals though.

1 Like

Is he Russian?

Is he both?

So you’re tired of guys, whom you think won a fight, also saying they won that same fight?

That’s a weird ass reason to stop being a fan of a fighter.

3 Likes