TSGIGOR showing some UG love with Mirko

Bad ass!

Good question Dan. Igor is always hangin with Fedor and Alexander and he is always meeting elite fighters too.

He's gotta be part of Vadim's crew imo but that is just a guess.

These Russian guys are always shrouded with so much mystery!

Legend! Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yea! Phone Post

Thats fucking awesome!! Phone Post

UGCTT_ShanTheMan - Bad ass!

Yes sir! Fucking Awesome! Igor, we've never conversed but I absolutely love your threads! Great Pic, Great Post! Phone Post

Great post Porkchop, didn't want to not acknowledge you! Phone Post

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 

Great post Porkchop, didn't want to not acknowledge you! Phone Post

Haha. No worries. I'm just some asshole.

TSGIGOR deserves the props!

BTW Sakuraba is one of my favourite fighters of all time. I'd have to say one of the most creative and entertaining fighters ever. Respect on the name.

I heard that Vladimir Putin is actually just a puppet for Igor. Phone Post 3.0

Love Igor, awesome poster. Literally the most Russian human being I have ever seen.

igor has somehow become even more of a boss over the years

Igor is the man. Spectacular poster. Phone Post

IGOR is an UG legend. Phone Post 3.0

tsigigor!!

Great pic. Igor looks like he could make you swim with the fishes in that suit. Like a boss!! Phone Post

TTT Phone Post 3.0

I love UG! 

Another thread :-)

Porkchop - Good question Dan. Igor is always hangin with Fedor and Alexander and he is always meeting elite fighters too.

He's gotta be part of Vadim's crew imo but that is just a guess.

These Russian guys are always shrouded with so much mystery!

I was a very first manager of Alexander Volkov. I was guiding him throughout his MMA career in Russia. Basically from nothing up to his debut in USA. I was hoping that Alexander going to join UFC, but he end up being a Bellator Super Heavy Weight Champion. We still have a very good relationship. I am very happy and pleased by his accomplishments and I do know that my time invested in him will not waste.