Tsunami alert for US W Coast aftr 8.2-magnitude...

...8.2-magnitude earthquake off Alaska

A tsunami warning has been issued for the west coast of America after a magnitude 8.2 earthquake struck off the coast of Alaska.

The quake hit 157 miles south east of Kodiak at about 9.30am GMT on Tuesday (12.30am local time).

It was at a depth of 6.2 miles (10km), the US Geological Survey reported.

The earthquake prompted a tsunami warning for parts of Alaska and Canada as well as a tsunami watch for the entire US west coast.

The earthquake hit south east of Kodiak, Alaska

A map issued by the US National Tsunami Warning Center showed the at-risk areas.

People living on the coast of Alaska were sent tsunami warnings telling them: "Go to high ground or move inland."

I'm in the Bay Area and I received a tsunami warning on my phone....

Crazy shit...

Mother nature's fury, rage, wraith is being unleashed. Shouldn't have voted Trump you fu3#ing idiots!

TheHound - 

Mother nature's fury, rage, wraith is being unleashed. Shouldn't have voted Trump you fu3#ing idiots!

Make America Shake Again!

dipsheet -
TheHound - 

Make America Shake Again!
Ouch....

TheHound - 

Im thinking the people who will be affected will be those on the west coast, not the midwest.

Fury2Feed -
TheHound - 

Im thinking the people who will be affected will be those on the west coast, not the midwest.

Exactly this is for sanctuary cities politics! Earthquakes working with ICE!

Maybe God is punishing them for all that californication.

Hot damn!!

Stay safe DD, and all my East coast dudes too!!

Scary... Hopefully another wrong button push.

TheHound -

Still using the libraries computers to internet?? I am shocked they haven't kicked you out yet, you homeless loon.

Ænema comes true

Well the tsunami should have hit me about an hour ago. I didn't see shit. Going to go see if I can find some bottled water just in case. Wish me luck.

Tsunami warning CANCELLED

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/alaska-hit-by-79-earthquake-tsunami-warning-canceled/ar-AAv3uj2?li=BBnbfcL

Al Cappucino -

Tsunami warning CANCELLED

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/alaska-hit-by-79-earthquake-tsunami-warning-canceled/ar-AAv3uj2?li=BBnbfcL

Someone push the wrong button?