tttA PLEASE!!!!!!!

Why am I the only one using tttA?

It was gonna be all of our trademark on the Canadian Forum.

I even posted about it awhile back asking for input and people said to use "tttA", meaning "to The Top Eh".

WILEY

tttA

tttA

what about the handshake?

I thought it was ttte?

Damn it! What have I been doing all this time?

The handshake is still around though it's not commonly used and I was ridiculed by many for it's design. Though the design was nothing, when it was really supposed to start a movement of epic proportions across the Forum of togetherness, and a sense of one.

I should quit and in the words of Cheri Oteri from Saturday Nightlive "Don't even get me started".

But it's tttA for those who want to use it.

WILEY

tttA

ttta

In Quebec, to be distinct, we will be using TTST...

tttA

WTF does ttte mean then?

tttA

Wiley,
there are more important things in life to worry about and deal with then getting upset that people are not using the tttA (or the handshake) that you thought up.

No offence, buddy. Just check your priorities and put them in proper order.

tttA

Actually this is a priority. I am tired of reading or viewing chat about guys vasolineing themselves, or rubbing baby oil on themselves. That stuff grows old and gets stale.

I do know my priorities and I know them well. But time management, family, friends and a head on my shoulders that thinks responsibly helps me out. I don't come on the forum to read about negativity all the time.

My post was done for fun and was intended to be a distraction from the dozens of bashing, negative, degrading threads on this Forum.

So for that reason my priority as far as this forum is concern is done. (I have momentarily distracted folks from all the crap on the forum and gave them a laugh)

And without laughs and general humor all other priorities bog a person down and overwhelm them. So laughter is the best medicine. (Hence my post for everyone)

WILEY

tttA

The power of humour is highly underestimated.

tttA

You can't force people to do what you want because you think it makes them laugh. They have the freedom to choose to write (or complain) about anything they want. You MAKE the choice to read it. Then you complain and whine about the negativity and whine and critize when they don't do what you want (like write tttA) which by the way is negativity by you! Seems hypocritacle to me.

(Internet nemesis Jeff strikes again. Nemesis Jack has nothing on me.)

tttA

DUARTE, You forgot to add to your last post the words "CHECKMATE". You got me, with that post. I can't even respond as your post makes sense and it's true, and I am wrong.

I am wrong for wanting to start my own secret army of secret handshakers and tttA users. My real purpose was to use this as a gateway to get email address's so I could distribute propaganda material for a better world. I was gonna be the next leader for Canada bringing us into the forefront of Politics and Media coverage while we take over industry, business, all the while training in BJJ, submission wrestling.

WILEY

tttA

Wiley, please give me your address, phone number, health card number, driver's license, and mother's maiden name.

Thank you.

Anything for you Doogie I mean Dougie.

Wiley Coyote

13 Rock Ledge Lane

Nevada Desert

SPCA ID# 111 222 333

Driver's License# 666 666 66

Mother's Maiden Name: Runner

I hope this helps you out.

WILEY

tttA

I KNEW IT!!!