Tucker Carlson debating biology with a houseplant

Jesus. 

This is a great example of what people are so fucking sick of....

LOL @ "I will give you $1000 if you can name one scientist...."

Slaughter. Don't these idiots understand that opinions aren't facts 

I wish I was in high school again, identify as a lady & play bball. Get my scholarship 

That was some serious ownage.

lol "this this this this this"<br /><br />"The science has been settled" lol easy to settle science when you shut down people like that one Canadian professor who was one of the top scientists in his field but didn't believe kids should be transitioning so young. Got him fired, ruined his career, yay!

And these hypothetical's Tucker was giving aren't hypothetical's. The dude going to a female bathroom and saying he's a woman happened. People claiming they're identifying as a certain race they're not has happened. Hell, the young turk's employs one of em. Their hero Elizabeth Warren is one of them.

What that asshat was thinking but didn't have the guts to say is you can tell by looking at them which of course isn't true. Some people crossdress, aren't full time trannies. What about gender fluid people? So sometimes they can use whatever they chose now? It's like some superpower? Or what about people who most aren't sure about? Go to Thailand, yeah you'll see your full out ladyboy's, but like in a subway I went to a guy working there had on high heels, a pony tail, I wouldn't know how that person identified.

PeoriaBJJ -

When it comes to gender science is out the window, but when it comes to global warming "Science! Science! Science!"

Lol seriously what is wrong with people.U either are born with male genetics or female.The odd time nature fuks up and there's a mistake in nature that animal is killed or dies.In humans they survive and live as whatever they choose I guess.But to say there is no gender wtf you are born either male or female.

Transporter - Lol seriously what is wrong with people.U either are born with male genetics or female.The odd time nature fuks up and there's a mistake in nature that animal is killed or dies.In humans they survive and live as whatever they choose I guess.But to say there is no gender wtf you are born either male or female.

agreed

this is how far over the edge these types of people are. and it seems to becoming more and more normal

In for later

The whole transgender movement is simply ignoring mental illness and trying to make it a civil rights issue. These people are sick and need actual medical care. What they don't need is further encouragement then be pumped full of hormones. It says a lot when leading hospitals like the Mayo Clinic will not perform gender reassignment surgeries due to the extraordinarily high suicide rate of post op individuals. 

Sad thing is the number of people who agree with this insanity.

From now on I identify as a woman I will continue to dress look and act like a man because I happen to be a bull dyke.

ThePundidiot -

I don't get the hardon this place has for Tucker's Carlson. He is such a dweeb. Doesn't eviscerate anyone, just argues around in circles with low level guests he feels he can run all over. 

Ben Shapiro has been clowning on Tucker in some recent podcasts 

I honestly wonder at what point these fucking people will realize they are not helping anyone. Just normalizing mental illness.

Sad thing is, probably never.

In my worthless opinion, you can associate yourself with whatever gender you like, dress however you like, fuck whatever gender(s) you want but...... When you go to the doctor when you're 50 and are genitically a man but see yourself as a woman (and checked that box on your patient info), are sick as a dog and don't know why because you're dying of prostate cancer and don't know it. Are you going to say to the Dr that's impossible because I'm a woman??

The doctor is going to need to know you're a male and treat you as such, otherwise you'll die. How you see yourself is one thing and your prerogative. But this whole "gender is fluid" stuff is bullshit and the line needs to be drawn somewhere. 

I like the part of the show where Tucker gets actors to pretend they are SJWs and get paid to get yelled at by Tucker. 

The best part is when the OG goes nuts "Carlson destroys SJW!"

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson had a hard time booking Olga Lexell, the creator and co-organizer of the nationwide Not My President’s Day protests on Monday.

So, after repeated refusals, Carlson’s show instead booked Shane Saunders, a Los Angeles-based actor and casting agent, who Lexell said “was not affiliated in any way with our rallies and was not an organizer.”

In the five-minute segment, Saunders was referred to as an “organizer” by an on-screen graphic and Carlson himself, who also asked Saunders about why “your protest is going to make a difference.”

And here is the producer of his show acknowledging the ol switcharoo

Update: Fox News' Justin Wells, Executive Producer of Tucker Carlson Tonight, has issued a statement to The Daily Beast regarding the segment.

"The program incorrectly identified a Los Angeles based protest participant as a ‘protest organizer’ in a graphic during Monday night’s telecast. While he was correctly identified in the introduction to the segment, we regret the graphic didn’t accurately reflect his role throughout the entire segment."

Muffler Bearing - 
PeoriaBJJ -

When it comes to gender science is out the window, but when it comes to global warming "Science! Science! Science!"

All part of the Democrat's War on Science.

Nuclear energy is more dangerous than other forms of energy.

GMOs are unhealthy and have to be banned.

Gender and Sex are different things.

You can choose your "gender", despite what your chromosomes and genitalia identify you as. 

Vaping is as unsafe as cigarette smoking and should be banned.

It is equally advantageous for a child to be raised by a man and man, or a woman and a woman, as by a mother and father.

Fetal pain does not exist. 

Homeopathy is a valid form of medical treatment and we should provide funding for its use.

Fracking is dangerous even if properly monitored.