Tucker goes all in on Duckworth

....her name should be changed to Tuckworth.

Carlson: So last night we played you long clips from the president’s recent address at Mount Rushmore. It may have been the best speech Donald Trump has ever given. It was succinct and clear, and it was true, and for all of those reasons the Democratic Party and its many minions absolutely hated it. They denounced the speech, and this may not come as a complete surprise to you, as “racist!” Now, that’s a slur long divorced from any actual meaning, but we should tell you that as a factual matter, it’s a lie. There was nothing even conceivably racist about Trump’s speech, go watch it for yourself. There was not a racist word or idea in the whole thing. The only time Trump even brought up the Civil War was to praise Abraham Lincoln, who, thank God, won it. He never mentioned the Confederacy or anyone in the Confederacy. Instead, Trump praised unabashed American heroes like George Washington, Clara Barton, the Wright brothers, Jackie Robinson. Senator Tammy Duckworth of Illinois watched Trump’s speech, or claimed she did. Her summary of it? “He spent all of his time talking about dead traitors.” George Washington, Clara Barton, Jackie Robinson, they are all, according to Tammy Duckworth, dead traitors. Pretty shocking. In case you think we are being unfair here, in the same interview, Senator Duckworth was asked if we should tear down statutes to George Washington. ‘Sure,’ she responded, ‘let’s talk about it.’ That tape we played for you last night and we noted how grotesque it was. Only someone who hates the country would suggest ripping down monuments to its founder. Apparently Tammy Duckworth saw what we said. She didn’t disagree with it exactly, instead she questioned our right to criticize her at all since she was once injured while serving in the Illinois Army National Guard. That’s what passes for an argument in modern identity politics. They don’t address the points that you make, they question your right to make them at all. The irony of course is that George Washington himself, the “dead traitor” Tammy Duckworth has such contempt for, also served in the military. Washington spend most of his adult life under arms. He fought in two wars. At one point in the winter of 1777, Washington lost almost a quarter of his entire army to cold and malnutrition. So George Washington paid his dues. He was, as we might say today, a combat veteran. And by the way, Washington also created the country we live in. George Washington was a genuinely great man, but to morons like Tammy Duckworth, Washington is just some old white guy who needs to be erased. “Let’s tear down his statues, rename our capital city Sharpton or Mandela and let the revolution continue.” But hold on, not so fast. Changes that profound deserve a debate. Not some fake national conversation with screamed commands at you and you get to obey, but a vigorous reasoned exchange between adults. We wanted to have an exchange like that with Tammy Duckworth tonight. So we called her office and we invited on the show. Her flack informed us that before even considering our request we must first issue a public apology for criticizing Tammy Duckworth. In other words, ‘I will not debate you until first you admit you’re completely wrong.’ Keep in mind, Tammy Duckworth is not a child, at least not technically, she’s a sitting United States senator who is often described as a hero. Yet Duckworth is too afraid to defend her own statements on a cable TV show. What a coward. Tammy Duckworth is also a fraud. Five years ago while she was a member of Congress, whistleblowers from a VA hospital in Illinois approached Duckworth to report the widespread mistreatment of sick veterans. Remember that story? The whistleblowers met with Tammy Duckworth three times. She refused to help them. According to a cardiologist who attended those meetings, Duckworth dismissed the systemic cruelty inflicted on dying veterans by saying that “that’s just how it is” at the VA. The whistleblowers were horrified by her response. Ultimately, in frustration they took their story to the media and it became a national scandal. This is the person lecturing the rest of us about her moral authority as a veteran. Spare us. Tammy Duckworth is a callous hack who ignored the callous suffering of actual veterans when it actually mattered. She has no moral authority, she’s just a politician like the rest of them. She works for us, this is a democracy, she has an obligation to explain herself and answer our question. And our first question would be, ‘How can you lead a country you despise?’ It’s not something we would ask only to Tammy Duckworth by the way. Hating America is a major theme in the Democratic Party right now, it’s everywhere. Turn on the TV. …

12 Likes

my eyes

Fuckworth

1 Like

Tucker is nothing less than the fucking man

23 Likes

BigEyedFish -

my eyes

Su lest neeght ve-a pleyed yuoo lung cleeps frum zee preseedent’s recent eddress et Muoont Rooshmure-a. It mey hefe-a beee zee best speech Duneld Troomp hes ifer geefee. It ves soocceenct und cleer, und it ves trooe-a, und fur ell ooff thuse-a reesuns zee Demucreteec Perty und its muny meeniuns ebsulootely heted it. Um de hur de hur de hur. Zeey denuoonced zee speech, und thees mey nut cume-a es a cumplete-a soorpreese-a tu yuoo, es “receest!” Noo, thet’s a sloor lung deefurced frum uny ectooel meuneeng, boot ve-a shuoold tell yuoo thet es a fectooel metter, it’s a leee-a. Zeere-a ves nutheeng ifee cunceeefebly receest ebuoot Troomp’s speech, gu vetch it fur yuoorselff. Zeere-a ves nut a receest vurd oor idea in zee vhule-a theeng. Zee oonly teeme-a Troomp ifee bruooght up zee Ceefil Ver ves tu preeese-a Ebrehem Leenculn, vhu, thunk Gud, vun it. Um de hur de hur de hur. He-a nefer menshuned zee Cunffederecy oor unyune-a in zee Cunffederecy. Bork bork bork! Insteed, Troomp preeesed unebeshed Emereecun herues leeke-a Geurge-a Vesheengtun, Clera Bertun, zee Vreeght bruzeers, Jeckeee-a Rubeensun. Bork bork bork! Senetur Temmy Doockvurt ooff Illeenuis vetched Troomp’s speech, oor cleeemed she-a deed. Bork bork bork! Her soommery ooff it? “He-a spent ell ooff hees teeme-a telkeeng ebuoot deed treeeturs. Um gesh dee bork, bork!” Geurge-a Vesheengtun, Clera Bertun, Jeckeee-a Rubeensun, zeey ere-a ell, eccurdeeng tu Temmy Doockvurt, deed treeeturs. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Pretty shuckeeng. In cese-a yuoo theenk ve-a ere-a beeeng unffeur here-a, in zee seme-a interfeeoo, Senetur Doockvurt ves esked iff ve-a shuoold teer doon stetootes tu Geurge-a Vesheengtun. Bork bork bork! ‘Soore-a,’ she-a respunded, ‘let’s telk ebuoot it. Um de hur de hur de hur.’ Thet tepe-a ve-a pleyed fur yuoo lest neeght und ve-a nuted hoo grutesqooe-a it ves. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Oonly sumeune-a vhu hetes zee cuoontry vuoold sooggest reepping doon munooments tu its fuoonder. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! Epperently Temmy Doockvurt sev vhet ve-a seeed. Bork bork bork! She-a deedn’t deesegree-a veet it ixectly, insteed she-a qooesshuned oooor reeght tu creeticize-a her et ell seence-a she-a ves oonce-a injoored vheele-a serfeeng in zee Illeenuis Ermy Neshunel Gooerd. Bork bork bork! Thet’s vhet pesses fur un ergooment in mudern identeety puleetics. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Zeey dun’t eddress zee pueents thet yuoo meke-a, zeey qooesshun yuoor reeght tu meke-a zeem et ell. Zee iruny ooff cuoorse-a is thet Geurge-a Vesheengtun heemselff, zee “deed treeetur” Temmy Doockvurt hes sooch cuntempt fur, elsu serfed in zee meelitery. Bork bork bork! Vesheengtun spend must ooff hees edoolt leeffe-a under erms. Um gesh dee bork, bork! He-a fuooght in tvu vers. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Et oone-a pueent in zee veenter ooff 1777, Vesheengtun lust elmust a qooerter ooff hees inture-a ermy tu culd und melnootreeshun. Su Geurge-a Vesheengtun peeed hees dooes. Um gesh dee bork, bork! He-a ves, es ve-a meeght sey tudey, a cumbet feterun. Und by zee vey, Vesheengtun elsu creeted zee cuoontry ve-a leefe-a in. Bork bork bork! Geurge-a Vesheengtun ves a genooeenely greet mun, boot tu muruns leeke-a Temmy Doockvurt, Vesheengtun is joost sume-a oold vheete-a gooy vhu needs tu be-a iresed. Bork bork bork! “Let’s teer doon hees stetooes, reneme-a oooor cepeetel ceety Sherptun oor Mundela und let zee refulooshun cunteenooe-a.” Boot huld oon, nut su fest. Um de hur de hur de hur. Chunges thet pruffuoond deserfe-a a debete-a. Nut sume-a feke-a neshunel cunferseshun veet screemed cummunds et yuoo und yuoo get tu oobey, boot a feeguruoos reesuned ixchunge-a betveee edoolts. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Ve-a vunted tu hefe-a un ixchunge-a leeke-a thet veet Temmy Doockvurt tuneeght. Um de hur de hur de hur. Su ve-a celled her ooffffeece-a und ve-a infeeted oon zee shoo. Her fleck inffurmed us thet beffure-a ifee cunseedering oooor reqooest ve-a moost furst issooe-a a poobleec epulugy fur creeticizing Temmy Doockvurt. In oozeer vurds, ‘I veell nut debete-a yuoo unteel furst yuoo edmeet yuoo’re-a cumpletely vrung.’ Keep in meend, Temmy Doockvurt is nut a cheeld, et leest nut techneecelly, she-a’s a seetting Uneeted Stetes senetur vhu is oofftee descreebed es a heru. Yet Doockvurt is tuu effreeed tu deffend her oovn stetements oon a ceble-a TF shoo. Vhet a cooerd. Bork bork bork! Temmy Doockvurt is elsu a frood. Bork bork bork! Feefe-a yeers egu vheele-a she-a ves a member ooff Cungress, vheestleblooers frum a FA huspeetel in Illeenuis epprueched Doockvurt tu repurt zee veedespreed meestreetment ooff seeck feteruns. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Remember thet stury? Zee vheestleblooers met veet Temmy Doockvurt three-a teemes. Um gesh dee bork, bork! She-a reffoosed tu help zeem. Eccurdeeng tu a cerdeeulugist vhu ettended thuse-a meeteengs, Doockvurt deesmissed zee systemeec crooelty inffleected oon dyeeng feteruns by seyeeng thet “thet’s joost hoo it is” et zee FA. Zee vheestleblooers vere-a hurreeffied by her respunse-a. Ulteemetely, in froostreshun zeey tuuk zeeur stury tu zee medeea und it beceme-a a neshunel scundel. Thees is zee persun lectooreeng zee rest ooff us ebuoot her murel oothureety es a feterun. Spere-a us. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Temmy Doockvurt is a celluoos heck vhu ignured zee celluoos sooffffereeng ooff ectooel feteruns vhee it ectooelly mettered. Bork bork bork! She-a hes nu murel oothureety, she-a’s joost a puleeticiun leeke-a zee rest ooff zeem. She-a vurks fur us, thees is a demucrecy, she-a hes un oobleegeshun tu ixpleeen herselff und unsver oooor qooesshun. Und oooor furst qooesshun vuoold be-a, ‘Hoo cun yuoo leed a cuoontry yuoo despeese-a?’ It’s nut sumetheeng ve-a vuoold esk oonly tu Temmy Doockvurt by zee vey. Bork bork bork! Heteeng Emereeca is a mejur zeeme-a in zee Demucreteec Perty reeght noo, it’s iferyvhere-a. Toorn oon zee TF. …

Muppet Show - Swedish Chef - Chili Scene In Reverse (320x200) GIF ...
6 Likes

I can’t watch him sometimes - the topics he covers mostly make sense and then ends up pissing me off.  So many idiots occupy political seats in the country. I’m happier burying my head in my middle sand, voting straight republican, and hoping the retarded portion of the Democrats don’t get into power.

That was a great takedown by Tucker.

Also, 99.9% chance Duckworth doesn't exactly know who Washington was (or most other historical figures). Her ignorance is probably tied to a low IQ.

4 Likes

I don't think she's been a good Senator, other than stuff for helping out vets

The guy who supported the Iraq war from the comfort of a desk while sporting the haircut of a 6 year old and wearing a goddamn bowtie has the balls to question the patriotism of a woman who went to Iraq and lost her fucking legs while fighting that war.

And.... the.... OG.... goes...... wild!

Being a vet doesn't make you immune to criticism, but it's possible to strongly disagree with someone and think they are dead wrong on an issue without claiming that they hate their country.  It's simple thinking for simple people.

10 Likes
mixedmartialfarts - 

The guy who supported the Iraq war from the comfort of a desk while sporting the haircut of a 6 year old and wearing a goddamn bowtie has the balls to question the patriotism of a woman who went to Iraq and lost her fucking legs while fighting that war.

Being a vet doesn't make you immune to criticism, but it's possible to strongly disagree with someone and think they are dead wrong on an issue without claiming that they hate their country.  It's simple thinking for simple people.

She is free to her opinion and I am free to disagree.  Just as long as she doesn't start destroying public property I have no problem with her.  The instant they so much as sneeze on a statue that hasn't been legally voted on to remove is when I have a serious problem with them.  Confederate or otherwise.

And speaking of statues, why hasn't the Robert Byrd statue been torn down?  He's an actual Klan member and publically used the N word during interviews while serving as a senator.  All it takes to be safe from racism claims is to have a D by your name?  wow.

1 Like

mixedmartialfarts -

I think most veterans agree with him, including myself.   

4 Likes

okiebug -
mixedmartialfarts -

I think most veterans agree with him, including myself.   

I know i do.

1 Like
Soup and Beer -
mixedmartialfarts - 

She is free to her opinion and I am free to disagree.  Just as long as she doesn't start destroying public property I have no problem with her.  The instant they so much as sneeze on a statue that hasn't been legally voted on to remove is when I have a serious problem with them.  Confederate or otherwise.

And speaking of statues, why hasn't the Robert Byrd statue been torn down?  He's an actual Klan member and publically used the N word during interviews while serving as a senator.  All it takes to be safe from racism claims is to have a D by your name?  wow.

Nope. Still stands.

Racist Robert Byrd statue

2 Likes
Soup and Beer - 
mixedmartialfarts - 

100% agree on monuments.

No idea that Byrd even has a statue, and not really relevant to the hate this woman is receiving.  Have the voters vote to remove it and carved down into thousands of tiny buttplugs, I don't give a shit.

To my knowledge all Duckworth said was that "we should listen to the argument for removing George Washington statues".  She's not advocating that we actually do it, but that we hear people out that want to make the case.  That's apparently enough to conclude that she hates America for some folks.  It's gross and ridiculous.

3 Likes

I had a real-life Laugh Out Loud moment when he called her a moron.

I love Tucker and think he's right 99 percent of the time, and Duckworth is a piece of shit for kowtowing to communists and talking about tearing down Washington statues.  I don't know if she hates this country or if she really is just cowering from the communists.  However I firmly disagree with his characterization of her service when he says "she was once injured" during her military service.  She didn't throw her back out moving file boxes around the rear echelon, she was combat wounded and disabled for life by an RPG hit.  Tucker disrespects all veterans by this dishonest and dismissive portrayal.  Maybe he's trying to stir up controversy to get her on the show, but I don't like it.  If Don Lemon said Dan Crenshaw was "once injured" during his service, I would be ripshit pissed.  The term is wounded, not injured, and I can't accept talk like this from Tucker when I would never accept it from the left.  Frankly I'm very surprised to see him talk this way.

3 Likes

Tucker been killing it lately.

1 Like

mixedmartialfarts -

Did you question the patriotism of the DC Sniper....I know I did.