Tucson Somalis hit the gym....for BEHEADINGS!

Yesterday the Department of Justice announced the indictment of two Somalian refugees after they attempted to join ISIS in the Sinai Peninsula.

According to the indictment the two men, Ahmed Mahad Mohamed and Abdi Yemani Hussein, started hitting the gym in order to get stronger so they could easily perform beheadings.

"On or about June 26, 2019, MOHAMED told the UC (undercover FBI agent) that he and 'abu' jihad started going to the gym so they could get stronger and 'behad those kuffar,'" the indictment states. "MOHAMED indicated that he wanted to make hijrah and asked for help from the UC. MOHAMED state that he was 'a lion bu killing the kuffar and behading.' In addition, MOHAMED told the UC, 'if I go to Syria I want to be the behading person wallahi this kuffar I want to kill them so many I am thirsty their blood.' MOHAMED indicated he wanted to travel to Syria, Egypt and/or Iraq."

Kuffar is another word for infidel or non-Muslim. Hijrah is defined here as Islamic immigration or movement.

"According to information provided by the Department of Homeland Security, MOHAMED is a 21-year-old lawful permanent resident of the United States who currently resides in Tucson, Arizona, and originally entered the United States as a refugee from Somalia. HUSSEIN is a 20-year-old refugee from Somali who also currently resides in Tucson, Arizona," the indictment continues. "Over the past several months, MOHAMED and HUSSEIN have repeatedly demonstrated their allegiance to and support for ISIS, and have discussed their desire and plans for joining ISIS overseas, in the course of various electronic and audio recorded conversations with an undercover FBI Agent."

The two men purchased flight tickets scheduled to leave the United States with a destination for Cairo, Egypt on July 26, 2019. They were arrested after going through airport security.

1 Like

So, I am guessing cable pushdowns, overhead cable extensions, Russian BB twists...maybe hitting a tire with a sledgehammer? Suggestions for a sports-specific workout for these guys following the bodybuilder lifestyle?

1 Like
The Stewed Owl - 

Yesterday the Department of Justice announced the indictment of two Somalian refugees after they attempted to join ISIS in the Sinai Peninsula.

According to the indictment the two men, Ahmed Mahad Mohamed and Abdi Yemani Hussein, started hitting the gym in order to get stronger so they could easily perform beheadings.

"On or about June 26, 2019, MOHAMED told the UC (undercover FBI agent) that he and 'abu' jihad started going to the gym so they could get stronger and 'behad those kuffar,'" the indictment states. "MOHAMED indicated that he wanted to make hijrah and asked for help from the UC. MOHAMED state that he was 'a lion bu killing the kuffar and behading.' In addition, MOHAMED told the UC, 'if I go to Syria I want to be the behading person wallahi this kuffar I want to kill them so many I am thirsty their blood.' MOHAMED indicated he wanted to travel to Syria, Egypt and/or Iraq."

Kuffar is another word for infidel or non-Muslim. Hijrah is defined here as Islamic immigration or movement.

"According to information provided by the Department of Homeland Security, MOHAMED is a 21-year-old lawful permanent resident of the United States who currently resides in Tucson, Arizona, and originally entered the United States as a refugee from Somalia. HUSSEIN is a 20-year-old refugee from Somali who also currently resides in Tucson, Arizona," the indictment continues. "Over the past several months, MOHAMED and HUSSEIN have repeatedly demonstrated their allegiance to and support for ISIS, and have discussed their desire and plans for joining ISIS overseas, in the course of various electronic and audio recorded conversations with an undercover FBI Agent."

The two men purchased flight tickets scheduled to leave the United States with a destination for Cairo, Egypt on July 26, 2019. They were arrested after going through airport security.

I don't get it... why are they going to Egypt to kill "Kuffar"?

Most of the folks there are muslim...

They have all the Kuffars they need right here... what's going on?

Skullcrushers?

That was pretty thoughtful of them.  I'd rather my head get cut clean of than get hacked to death.

I had a dream a few nights ago about being beheaded actually.  I was on my knees and the I saw everything spinning vertically. 

Tim Duncan - 

That was pretty thoughtful of them.  I'd rather my head get cut clean of than get hacked to death.

I had a dream a few nights ago about being beheaded actually.  I was on my knees and the I saw everything spinning vertically. 

Unfortunately the reality is more like getting your head hacked off rather than cut cleanly.

Soul Gravy -
Tim Duncan - 

Unfortunately the reality is more like getting your head hacked off rather than cut cleanly.

I was lucky then

The guillotine is the best way to die , you feel nothing .....after that is by a samurai using his samurai sword , no pain , clean cut , you die instantly ....last would be by some Somali trying to hack your head , making a mess and making you suffer 

Can we stop pretending that bringing young men from shithole countries over here is different than bringing a grown man here? They're already damaged and now they're thrust into a society they're incompatible with. 

Drop sets are one of the best ways to stimulate the muscles imo.

Who let them into this country? We need to be investigating the politicians who facilitated this

ShortyMac - 

Who let them into this country? We need to be investigating the politicians who facilitated this

The idiots in Minnesota.

Tim Duncan -

You were on your knees?

Was that really a knife stabbing you in the throat?

Do you think the immigrants from Somalia that are actually here to work hard and provide for their family get really fucking pissed when they see a report like this? They must, right?

I mean, fuck! Bunch of dipshits ruining shit for everyone; literally the age old adage of a bad apple spoiling the whole bunch. 

I'd like to think it's the same for black people when they see some Worldstar vid of black kids stomping someone out or see some news report where some dead kids family is screaming to the news that he didn't do anything when video clearly shows him pulling a gun on the cops and getting shot for his efforts. 

I truly believe that the vast majority of people just want to do right by themselves and their family yet the media shoves the outliers down our throats to pit everyone against one another. 

Bottom line is black, brown, white, purple, gay, straight, god fearing or atheist; I don't give a fuck what you are as long as you are a law abiding citizen and not a piece of shit then I have zero issue with you. That's the whole immigration thing for me in a nutshell, you want to come here and make a better life for yourself? Fine by me but do that shit legally. We have laws in this country and whether you agree with them or not they are there for a fucking reason. 

Ok, I'll step down from my soapbox now. 

P.S. Fuck those guys from the news story in the OP. Kill them and everyone like them. 

1 Like
factseatfeelings -
ShortyMac - 

The idiots in Minnesota.

They Are farm equipment for corporations like swift meat packing, cargil, tyson chicken.

All these massive agricultural corps are getting tax breaks/incentives for giving the refugees jobs in rural communities, possibly changing the political landscape virtually overnight.

They set up offices full of translators dedicated to helping these fucks use and frankly abuse the system to the fullest, every possible hand out or subsidy is snatched up. Very very little integration into our wester society, even the illegal Mexicans think the Somalis are uncivilized scum.

lionsoul -
The Stewed Owl - 

I don't get it... why are they going to Egypt to kill "Kuffar"?

Most of the folks there are muslim...

They have all the Kuffars they need right here... what's going on?

The vatos in the Tucson barrios would have eaten them alive 

alkysmurf - 
factseatfeelings -
ShortyMac - 

The idiots in Minnesota.

They Are farm equipment for corporations like swift meat packing, cargil, tyson chicken.

All these massive agricultural corps are getting tax breaks/incentives for giving the refugees jobs in rural communities, possibly changing the political landscape virtually overnight.

They set up offices full of translators dedicated to helping these fucks use and frankly abuse the system to the fullest, every possible hand out or subsidy is snatched up. Very very little integration into our wester society, even the illegal Mexicans think the Somalis are uncivilized scum.

It’s amazing to see how quickly they have destroyed the states they have infiltrated. Minnesota went from a beautiful state to a third world shithole overnight. In no time at all, these orcs managed to get one of their own in congress where they are taking their form of cultural jihad to the next level. Same results from Michigan…

Tim Duncan -

These are the kind of hard working educated immigrants that we should all be supporting.

Has a GFM been started yet?

The Stewed Owl -

So, I am guessing cable pushdowns, overhead cable extensions, Russian BB twists...maybe hitting a tire with a sledgehammer? Suggestions for a sports-specific workout for these guys following the bodybuilder lifestyle?

+1

I'm thinking a halal keto diet is best for fast results?