TUF 10 is missing.........

Ricco Rodriguez.
I saw clips of him recently. He lost alot of that weight he was carrying, and looked fast. I think he would come in a put a hurt on Wes Sims, Kimbo and that wrestler from last night would be eating knee.
If Dana brought back Tito he should have gone full circle and gave Ricco another go.
Dana you dropped the ball.

I thought you were going to say cardio

^^^^^^
lol.

This season is going to be piss your pants funny. Wes Sims, Quinton Jackson, Rashad Evans. Going to be a hilarious season.

Sports bras (bros)

Taking my thread off topic just for a sec, Marcus Whomever the football guy shows what happens to cardio when you have vitamin S running through the veins.(allegedly)

Ricco would have cardio for days comparatively.
Do none of you agree that Ricco would have been an awesome addition?

he needs to be back in the UFC... not on TUF

scrappydoo - Taking my thread off topic just for a sec, Marcus Whomever the football guy shows what happens to cardio when you have vitamin S running through the veins.(allegedly)

Marcus hasn't used in years (if he ever did).  They guy has dropped something like 40 pounds since his playing days.  He is the anti-Overeem.  His cardio problem stems from the fact that he spent most of his life playing a sport where you go balls-out for 10 seconds and then rest for 20 seconds.  Football cardio is completely different from MMA cardio.

I remember people saying how Marcus Jones would crush Lesnar. LOL Dude can't even make it through practice without almost puking.

Former UFC champ to TUF contestant is a huge step down. If Ricco continues to stay sober and work hard he'll bypass the reality show and earn a shot in the big show the old fashioned way.

I not sure Dave. With the exposure that TUF brings today, it would be good move considering 90% of the people would have no idea that he was a former champ. It would put him back on the radar. Id pick him to take the show.

PS. im glad this post has inspired other Ricco posts.