TUF 15 - Stephen Thompson

SteeledArmand - 
XFC - How do they figure rankings for this one... "number 1 ranked amauter kickboxer in the world" ?

Best of luck to him though.

Justin

I dont know. I think it was that he was the number one ranked fighter in a kickboxing league by Chuck Norris.

Before he fought in the WCL, he had a promising kickboxing career going. I think the IKF had him ranked as their #1 amateur. He later turned pro and has a 12-0 7KO record in full contact style kickboxing. He can fight !

Several years ago in the WCL he nearly had his career ended with a bad knee injury in a fight against Raymond Daniels. There was some controversy, because a lot of people thought Daniels pulled a dirty move on Thompson and injured his knee. You can probably find the fight on youtube.

I'm glad to see that he's made a full recovery and hope he gets the spot on TUF. He's a classy guy and as humble as they come.

Happy to see a touted striker in MMA. Forgive me for putting little stock in "the best ammy in world.." I think he might have another 100 guys + with the same title argue that one. Promotional marketing BS.

No disrespect for the fighter just the "title"

Justin