TUF 17: Sonnen v Jones (vid)

Looks like Dana was telling the truth about some guy sending dudes to the hospital.

Watch out for Josh Samman this season. Phone Post

UGCTT_Sparro - Production value of that video was pretty awesome if you ask me, they did it really smoothly. Phone Post

Word is Fox/FX realized that they do in fact have a product that can breakout with the right push. The UFC putting 2 of their top 10 PPV draws on TUF affirmed the UFC's commitment to the show, Fox then stepped up with the production $, should be a fantastic season... Phone Post

samúð og völd - Bringing up vote ups is almost as bad as being a grammar nazi Mr. Jeff. Seeing as how people who are neutral are now being thrown in with people who are well over -100 in the hole and mods protect themselves and each other from being voted down.

That being said and out of the way.....

Might dvr this season to see the upcoming fighters. I have no real interest in watching Jones destroy Sonnen when its a title shot. He could beat his ass and I would enjoy watching but giving him a shot at the belt is a slap in the face.

"mods protect themselves and each other from being voted down"

huh?

you can vote me down all you see fit, fren, nothing stopping you...

willienugget - Yeah fool you just can't vote down Layzie

why can't they?

willienugget - I don't know. You tell me.

is this a riddle? Phone Post

Cyril Jeff - 

People voted down layzie cause of his misleading mayweather thread title. Then someone reset his vote count around the time he hit -100. Heppened about a week before negitive votes didn't show anymore.

Lahzerous -
Cyril Jeff - 

People voted down layzie cause of his misleading mayweather thread title. Then someone reset his vote count around the time he hit -100. Heppened about a week before negitive votes didn't show anymore.

didn't even know vote count could be reset... Phone Post

"Created some of the biggest names" That didn't deserve the recognition in the first place and only milked the fact that they were on tv
"And world champions" that never defended their title.

It's reality tv folks - meaning it is not real.

Cyril Jeff - 

Phone Post

0:07 mark Josh Samman delivering the "SAMMAN SMASH!" hes likely whos hurting everyone

blue please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvXnwchKOG0

straight killer!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_zXVUtCF7A