tuf 3 finale show fights question

As most know, tito and ken were meant to be the coaches on tuf season 1 and that finale was meant to be ken vs tito but because of tito holding out that idea was put on hold until season 3.....now with titos knee injury and that fight being pushed back....do people think that a good replacement for the finale show of season 3 would be bonnor vs griffin 2? Or should they have ken fight someone else?

I was thinking maybe Ken/Forrest. Have Forrest fill in, since he almost beat Tito. It would help market Forrest even more.

illuminated are you retarded?

now if only i could get a few more repsonse re the main event lol

Evil one whats up douche bag.  I think it is a great idea to have Bonnar/Griffin Duece it Tito is out.  That is a fight many people want to see. 

Evil one whats up douche bag.  I think it is a great idea to have Bonnar/Griffin Duece it Tito is out.  That is a fight many people want to see. 

hey hey hey....numbnuts...there's no need for the name calling on a double post....lol what's up fuckerz...howz your cockeyed midget farm coming along??

"Ken and Tito will fight, but not @ the finale. It will be a PPV event."

This is correct, it won't be on the finale. This has never happened before, all previous coaches fought on the next PPV to follow the finale.

Alls good over hear.  I quit my job a couple weeks ago and am now in the job hunt.  I am pretty sure I am going to win the lottery tomorrow so I should have about 267 Million.

awesome...so i can hit you up for a loan then?? i mean shit the us dollar holds up pretty well over here so you lend me $20 bucks and I'm rich too bitch!!

ken vs forrest is the rumor.