TUF 3 finalist on episode of Cops!

haha remember this guy? Looks he's a cop now based out of Las Vegas on the strip... I was wondering where he went. He seems like a cool guy, we need police officers like this!

phone

he's lucky that kid didn't have punching power on par with bisping or he could be in trouble.

Seems like a dick.

There was no arrest, she took the situation way too seriously !!!

Handcuffed for drinking another drunk dudes beer? really? wow!

And whats wrong with this kid for drinking some nasty fuckers miller lite?

Reggie Warren Jr -  Handcuffed for drinking another drunk dudes beer? really? wow!

You like it when people drink your beer? :D Phone Post

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't he the same guy who used to be like a 300+lb strip club manager

now he's a cop.

the cops had no choice. they can't let a "theft" go on cameras, even if it's just a sip of a beer. what a stupid situation that kid put himself in.

D241 -  correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't he the same guy who used to be like a 300+lb strip club manager

now he's a cop.

I remember him talking about being overweight and doing some deskjob.. Phone Post

Always wondered what happened to that guy. Thought it odd for a finalist to disappear so completely

Does he really hate his hair color that much? He dyed his fucking eye brows. Phone Post

Reggie Warren Jr -  Handcuffed for drinking another drunk dudes beer? really? wow!

It was clearly about respect. I didn't watch it all so I don't know how long he carried on being cocky, but it was so obvious they were going to let them go. I've been in a similar situation, silly thing I thought was trivial but police took it seriously and came and pulled me out of the bar I was in. Showed some respect, cooperated, and got the stern talking to and they let us carry on with our night. Phone Post

that dude fought Tate.

won by dec iirc.

Kaerki -
D241 -  correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't he the same guy who used to be like a 300+lb strip club manager

now he's a cop.

I remember him talking about being overweight and doing some deskjob.. Phone Post

In that video, it looks like he put every single pound back on. Just by looking at that guy i would never guess he'd fought at 170 pounds, shit i would be shocked to find out he was ever even an athlete. Phone Post

fuck me... getting handcuffed for sipping someones drink?

Fuck im glad im in australia.

The cops have nothing better to do then this?

haha... well atleast the camera was rolling and our TUF cop was always in the picture.

America.. fuck yer!

LMAO at that petty shit making it to TV.

Mein gott.

Holy shit! That was the strip club owner with the mohawk that got beat by Bisping in the finale! Lol. Phone Post

Where is the blue mohawk?

Lol ,what a douche!! Phone Post