TUF 3 finalist on episode of Cops!

How is it legal for him to arrest the friend? Seems like a douche in general.

Pugilist82 - How is it legal for him to arrest the friend? Seems like a douche in general.

No one was arrested o_0

And it would have looked worse on the cop's end if some jackass drank the beer of a guy getting talked to by cops and just walked off with no issues. Phone Post

For the record, this isn't COPS but a COPS ripoff called VEGAS STRIP.  

Its Bispings biggest win ever Josh Haynes

BRING THE PAIN!!!

Josh is the man...

Mat Santos - I thought it was wrong to cuff his buddy, they teach you not  to leave each other alone. That chick cop sounded a little like Rosie Perez and she needed to relax. It was good to see 6-7 cops dealing with this when there is so much gang violence in Vegas. Good use of resources.

This. Every time Ive been in Vegas I rarely saw any cops and if something did go down on the strip you are own your own for a good while. That's the vibe I always got. Wasn't there total chaos when the NBA was in town a few years ago?

Mat Santos - I thought it was wrong to cuff his buddy, they teach you not  to leave each other alone. That chick cop sounded a little like Rosie Perez and she needed to relax. It was good to see 6-7 cops dealing with this when there is so much gang violence in Vegas. Good use of resources.

COuld not let it go being caught on camera, but the one dude should not have been handcuffed for staying with his buddy.

Twenty47 -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Kaerki -
D241 -  correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't he the same guy who used to be like a 300+lb strip club manager

now he's a cop.

I remember him talking about being overweight and doing some deskjob.. Phone Post

In that video, it looks like he put every single pound back on. Just by looking at that guy i would never guess he'd fought at 170 pounds, shit i would be shocked to find out he was ever even an athlete. Phone Post

You serious right now? Not sure we watched the same video that was not a 300 lb fat dude. Phone Post

Also i think he fought at 205? Phone Post

Josh Haynes v Mat Santos, 195lbs catch weight?

Mat Santos -  I didn't say that the first kid shouldn't have gotten his balls busted. they took 6-7 cops out of the game for probably 45 minutes to an hour for what amounts to just a Jar head causing some mischief. Then the female officer is like you are an embarrassment.....Please!!! Guys fucking around before they get deployed is not an embarrassment, sounding like a shrill Rosie Perez is an embarrassment.
I understand keeping up their image in public, but give them a talking to "Hey quit acting like a dick head, get your shit together and behave yourselve's" Not "You're an embarrassment, even though I will never serve in a combat zone and anytime there is a problem it will be me and a bunch of officers beating down someone in cuffs."

Military that serves in combat zones > Cops any day. The respect needs to be mutual.

This X 1000

In Phone Post

confusionSay -
Mat Santos -  I didn't say that the first kid shouldn't have gotten his balls busted. they took 6-7 cops out of the game for probably 45 minutes to an hour for what amounts to just a Jar head causing some mischief. Then the female officer is like you are an embarrassment.....Please!!! Guys fucking around before they get deployed is not an embarrassment, sounding like a shrill Rosie Perez is an embarrassment.
I understand keeping up their image in public, but give them a talking to "Hey quit acting like a dick head, get your shit together and behave yourselve's" Not "You're an embarrassment, even though I will never serve in a combat zone and anytime there is a problem it will be me and a bunch of officers beating down someone in cuffs."

Military that serves in combat zones > Cops any day. The respect needs to be mutual.

This X 1000

X2000 Phone Post

They did the right thing. They can't let people walk over them.

A lot of people just don't understand what its like to be a cop. 

Josh could have handled it differently. The point is for those kids to walk away having respect for being stopped and spoken to. They probably walked away talking about how big of an a-hole all the cops were. I agree there are bigger fish to fry. Tell the guys "hey look what you just did was not cool. You just can't walk up and take someone's beer. You guys need to chill out. I'm gonna let you go but if I see this crap out of you guys any time tonight I won't hesitate to put you both in cuffs. Are we straight?" Yes officer. "OK guys have a good time and be safe!"
The young guys probably would have sadi "yeah we probably shouldn't have done that and the cop was cool about it."

What a fuckin joke. America the police state. Cops are such pieces of shit who thrive on the power it makes me sick.

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  Does he really hate his hair color that much? He dyed his fucking eye brows. Phone Post

SRSLY. Sup with that?

What a tool Phone Post

Yawnbo - What a fuckin joke. America the police state. Cops are such pieces of shit who thrive on the power it makes me sick.

Truth .... Most Cops are egomaniac assholes that cause way more violence then they prevent ...

. Phone Post

lol he's a douche because he put someone in cuffs while figuring out what to do with them and you want to fight him for it, what does that make you?

Haynes was right, if he went around doing that up and down the strip and did it to the wrong person at the very least they would be getting called to break up a brawl. And dude was an embarrassment, why would you pull the Afghan card on that after drinking someone's beer?