TUF 4 fighter list!!!!!!!

at least we know all these guy have skill and we wont have to watch any bums fight like the previous tuf shows

That list looks great and I will be sure not to miss an episode if it is true!! I am pulling for Hackney and Diaz all the way!! I would like to see Serra and Weir do well, too.

SPRATT vs DIAZ STAND UP GIOTTA SEE THIS

Big ups for Keith Hackney and Mr. International

Elvis woulda' been good if they had 205'ers.

It will be hilarious if Diaz is actually on this, especially because it is such a fallen from grace move after bitching about all the reality show fighters.

It sucks that I didn't make the cut but I will be able to sit back and watch next season bragging to anyone who'll listen about how I defeated 3 out of the 8 169lb competitors! Glory days! ~Steve "Rednose Pitbull" Berger

Berger, why didnt you make the cut? did they approach you at all?

wow! This show might actually be fucking awesome for once! Mikey Brunett is very scary and after training with George Rivera I think it's a clinch for him to win 185lbs. Good luck to some real non hollywood fighters...about fucking time that these guys on the list got some Hollywood style limelight...Pussy juice for life!

Hackney will come in handy if they have trouble with the AC or refrigerator.

he should be a coach. tiger palm strikes are amazingly effective as evidenced in ufc 2/3.

I predict Keith Hackney wins and White Tiger Kempo becomes the new BJJ.

WHO are the coaches?

Hackney could make 185---and he is still very fast and just plain mean when he fights---i train with both him and Gideon

Date: 05/22/06 07:29 PM
48 Total Posts

Fan of The Getbackers, are we?

I hope they show Hackney beating the shit out of Joe Son's balls.

That definitely isn't official, my boy left for it on friday and he isn't on that list

don't think i can talk about it yet, sorry

GSP "coaching" Serra should be good tv...

Jorge Rivera got a 3 year deal already so he'd be out. If i'm wrong he'll make it to finals...

Matt v/s BJ in finals. nobody put BJ down what up whit dat..

where do you train?

I will take Cote or Rivera at 185 and Diaz at 170 to win. But will watch the show to see Mikey Burnett!