TUF 5's fighters pretty much a jok

Personally I would much rather watch someone like Berube who lays it on the line when he fights than an "accomplished" fighter like Emerson who is afraid to engage or really attempt anything. Would have been a much better fight to watch had it been Berube vs Hill IMO.

why doesnt monstah have a green name?

thanks for settin them straight i started fighting to promote the biz i now promote the fight with the biz and im having a blast getting payed for a sport i love...
Hey i will be first to tell ya there are a ton of better fighters out there and i hope they all get theyre selves a shot....
i think you guys should be pist at your managment or your agents i marketed myself and they liked me trust me my next biz will be fighter manager/agent...
I will be fighting on the ult. fight night and hopefully you will see an improvement....
its fusterating when someone says i dont train hard when they havent been there for any of my training i put it out there twice a day plus own a damn restaurant man its not easy i run,sprints,box,wrestle,jui jitsu....
i wish i found the sport earlier trust me....
i just started on this forum if you guys ever wanna throw something at me go ahead just ask i dont get offended i can see how its a pisser watching the show and saying man these guys are green they suck he didnt make wieght they are all talk im sorry for what its been lookin like guys but i did put my heart into it and i still am cant say that for everyone on the show i cant only defend myself...
www.monstahlobstah.com

"thanks for settin them straight i started fighting to promote the biz i now promote the fight with the biz and im having a blast getting payed for a sport i love... Hey i will be first to tell ya there are a ton of better fighters out there and i hope they all get theyre selves a shot.... i think you guys should be pist at your managment or your agents i marketed myself and they liked me trust me my next biz will be fighter manager/agent... I will be fighting on the ult. fight night and hopefully you will see an improvement.... its fusterating when someone says i dont train hard when they havent been there for any of my training i put it out there twice a day plus own a damn restaurant man its not easy i run,sprints,box,wrestle,jui jitsu.... i wish i found the sport earlier trust me.... i just started on this forum if you guys ever wanna throw something at me go ahead just ask i dont get offended i can see how its a pisser watching the show and saying man these guys are green they suck he didnt make wieght they are all talk im sorry for what its been lookin like guys but i did put my heart into it and i still am cant say that for everyone on the show i cant only defend myself..."

Well... if you belive that, you need to make some others believe you. There's not just two people that feel that you said you were fighting to promote your place. Seems to me that even bringing it up at all on TUF was wrong if you weren't interested in promotions.

Being that I am from Tampa and have seen both of your RFC fights, I was excited to root for you in the TUF matches until I listened to your BS "I'm promoting my restaurant" crap! After that I couldn't wait to see you get your ass handed to you.

Whatever man, maybe I'll meet you in the cage here someday soon.

I believe Monstah. He probably went into mma thinking he would just promote his restaurant, but I doubt that would be enough to keep him going for very long.

I don't train, but it seems hard as hell. If he is training hard, then I think he has to have more than making money off of his restaurant as a goal.

He may not be the best, but I respect him.

of course im gonna bring it up y wouldnt i, its part of my life and if you were at the rfc you know that i promoted the bussiness every time i got in the ring...
so people shouldnt promote sponsors thats basically what i did i just happen to be my own sponsor...
if it bothers you that much that i plug my bussiness you need to get a life...
DORK

and how do i get a green name???

"of course im gonna bring it up y wouldnt i, its part of my life and if you were at the rfc you know that i promoted the bussiness every time i got in the ring... so people shouldnt promote sponsors thats basically what i did i just happen to be my own sponsor... if it bothers you that much that i plug my bussiness you need to get a life... DORK"

Right, because that's what evey other fighter does right? Promote there business before and after they fight?

It doesn't bother me that you promote your business anyway, it bothers me that you admitted that you are fighting because you want to promote your crap. I haven't seen the first episode in a long time, but I could have swore you said something to the fact that it doesn't matter if you win or lose because you got to promote your business which is what you wanted to do anyway.

It also didn't bother me when you mentioned your bussiness at the RFC because you did it after the fight was over. You also didn't say, thanx for coming out to watch the fights, I was only here promoting my business.

On TUF you could have just said something like. "I own a business in tampa called_______" That would have worked just as good right?

DORK? Are you serious? You called me a DORK? Wow! Guess you put me in my place, way to go killer!

first of all i gave thanks to jesus first at my fight then to my sponsors clothing etc. and then to the monstah lobstah which is one of my sponsors thats why people sponsor to get theyre biz name mentioned watch the tape DORK...
In the first epp.i explained that owned a restaurant thats about it....

They shoulda got Blake "The Snake" Fredrickson on the show!

Blake would do well as there is no biteing allowed in TUF.Unlike his last opponent.

Why not thank his sponsors, even if that sponsor is himself.

Quit yer bitchin'.

thanks for gettin my back guys...
navy redman is prob. a fictional name prob. one of my boys trying to get me goin fire me up....
www.monstahlobstah.com

^^^ he should really get a green name, i don't know how it works. but this way people would actually know that he was on TUF and fought, instead of just looking like some regular joe like me,lol.

its ok...
i am just a regular guy trying to keep up with these fighters thats y the average guy should be cheering for me to win....
i love it there is no pressure when your the underdog im tryin to so call pay my dues and be excepted then maybe i will be worthy of a green name...

www.monstahlobstah.com

"I want to see you get totally f^&%&@ up in highlight reel fashion. Maybe the highlight will discourage other amatures from entering what is suppose to be a professional organization."

geez...stop chewing the guy out for being on the show. You act like he was put on a PPV card that you paid for or something. This is a tryout show to make the UFC, if someone isn't good enough they get exposed in the octagon. Its not like he came on the show and didn't fight, he still had to take his lickings , and afterwards he's still training with his team and supporting them. As long as he is not a detriment to the team, and isn't causing conflict in the house I don't see the big fuss.

So quit being cranky, and move on...

you have a few issues calhoon didnt mommy and daddy give any attention....
oh well i cant win you all over im just glad gabes brother calhoon wasnt in the house...

I'm getting hungry and those lobsters on your site looked good.

I don't have a problem with someone advertising their restaurant, hell I wished I owned one.

I have more of a problem with Emerson and Andy Wang, good guys but they had no gameplan and wasted their shot.

I agree that they need better fighters and less of the personality bullshit, but maybe that is what sells. It always suprised me that they don't show much training, that would be a great way to educate people who aren't mma fans currently.

I see tuf lasting for another season or two if they keep on their current path. Who wants to see mustard fights and kids acting stupid ?

Hopefully the ufc will realize how valuable tuf could be and bring in better producers and fighters and make the show what it could be.

about time...
i think you like to argue more then my wife...

Green name coming up.