TUF 6 audition tape

This guy is supposed to be the real deal , but he just enjoys playing karate sometimes!

AdamsFighter,

"TKD and kali... sad, sad day."

Carmine with a stick equals a bad day for 99% of UFC fighters!

Carmine is the only guy I know that is able to generate power by pivoting both feet when he punches!

ttt

Wow, should be an interesting season of TUF with this guy on the show ! LocalHero: is that you in the audition tape trying to promote yourself ? Great marketing!

ttt!

TTT

joeg1028,

Just a fan my friend...just a fan . I will say this , based off athletisicsm alone this guy could go far .

Its obviously you LocalHero. Are u wearing a black belt in one of those clips ?

I swear to God it is not me ! I was just looking around youtube and stumbled upon this video.Its like I was meant to share this rare talent.

It does look like he is wearing a black belt in that video. He could do a flying armbar so he is obviously a black belt.

TTT

"its like i was meant to share this rare talent". Well, I wish u luck localhero in getting on the show, Your an inspiration to all others. Great flying arm bar! With moves like that, who did u get your black belt from?

Carmine actually did a taping for the show Final Fu on MTV. It never aired because he apparently started punching his oppopnent in the face which is totally against the rules. When they were pulling him away all he kept saying was "carmineonline.com,carmineonline.com! . I say a video of it on youtube, but they took it down cause of copyright infringement.

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face"

lol @ going from

"This guy is supposed to be the real deal , but he just enjoys playing karate sometimes!"

like you dont necessarily know the guy.

to

"Carmine with a stick equals a bad day for 99% of UFC fighters!"

and

"Carmine is the only guy I know that is able to generate power by pivoting both feet when he punches!"

hi Carmine(Localhero).

Localhero ....cough cough Carmine ....it looks like you are attempting to be the guinea version of jean claude van damme....will you get knocked out by chuck zito as well anytime soon cuz that im sure we'd all pay to see....

Shadow boxing looked good. Choreographed flying armbar shows potential. Obvious atheleticism. The rest is pointless. Meh.

"When they were pulling him away all he kept saying was "carmineonline.com,carmineonline.com " . Thats hysterical..Is that true ?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

very scary dude indeed ...lol

I could get Chainsaw Charles on here to vouch for me that I am not Carmine . I dont want to give up my secret identity though. I can honestly say that I have never met Carmine , but if I was alone in an alley with him and all I had was a gun , I think I would shoot myself!!!!!!!