TUF 7 coaches please Zuffa

No way in hell.

Dan please elaborate. If you mean No way Frank's team would lose then you are most likely correct and I commend you on your knowledge and foresight.

BARONI!!!

BARONI!!! will lose june 22nd

RedDragonUK... who is this Wanderlei guy and what belt are you talking about? Not the UFC belt b/c Chuck had that one... or does that Henderson guy fight at a lower weight like 185? But then he would have had to beat "The Spider" and his name is Anderson... Silva I think... that's not the Wanderlei guy right?

You are kidding right. Baroni is going to really hurt Frank, not just beat him. He would make the perfect TUF coach.

"You are kidding right. Baroni is going to really hurt Frank"

Deadly serious. Frank will probably beat Baroni quicker than he beat Hendo.

Johnny Ringo the Wandoley bloke held some Prude lightheavyweight title and Henderson held that now defunct companies Middleweight title. He went up in weight and beat Wand and won his title. Of course Wand is not Frank Shamrock...

the frank/ufc relationship makes teh BLAF/tito relationship look like two horny lovestruck teenagers with ten dicks and 12 vaginas each.........

Henderson and Chuck would be cool. If Anderson could speak English I think he'd be a great TUF coach as well.

REDDRAGON you totally miss the point of trolling. give it a rest... oh and try harded next time. i'm embarrassed for family because of you.

cheers,

jj

Why not some real coaches like Robert Folis, Ricardo Liborio, Renzo Gracie, Pat Mitletich, Bob Cook, Gregg Jackson, Skipp Kelp, Eric Paulson, Trevor Lally, Rico Chiparreli, among many others. I know that they might not have the "name" factor as some of the people that they have so far.

But it would be interesting to see this guys that are coming up mix it up with some of the best coaches in the game.

Frank looks like he's stuck in the late 80's/early 90's.

Take your finger and your laser beam eyes and shove them up your ass Frank.

"REDDRAGON you totally miss the point of trolling. give it a rest... oh and try harded next time. i'm embarrassed for family because of you.
cheers, "

jj

I dont understand a word of this, wait I will try and translate into English. "Reddragon you are totally correct Frank Shamrock would be a great coach and much better than his brother Ken who comes from the same family"

Thank you JJ

Heyguy you wouldnt say that to his face...mainly because he'd lazerbeam your ass back to the 80's.

Carlao: Frank is a real coach (true story)

the worst thing is that he is not trolling.  He really would like to see Shammy as a TUF coach.

pathetic

--Heyguy you wouldnt say that to his face...mainly because he'd lazerbeam your ass back to the 80's. --

BS. I'd say it behind some kind of laser proof glass or something. They've gotta have that stuff. I mean, they wouldn't let that guy walk the street if they didn't. Would they?

WC17 Fatheads hate for Frank is indeed pathetic.

Heyguy you have valid point sulks