TUF 7 Fighters signs with Elite XC

Haha this all makes sense now.  Pick up the guy who's a LNPer and obviously didn't win the show.  The UFC signs all those guys on the show to contracts initially so they basically released this guy.  That should tell you all you need to know about him.

ttt for the Turtle.

StrikeAnywhere - And you guys dont know the circumstances as to why he is not on the show, I will tell you that the reason he isnt on is bc of something that hasnt happened on TUF before. But I'll leave it at that,

Well that eliminates.....this

------------------------

TTT for more thissssssssssssssssssssss!

Cindy

"We already have Sean Sherk. You can take this guy."

Comparing Sherk to this turtle-fucker is an horrible insult. Ban!

not sure how good he is, or will be, but that TKO in destin was against a buddy of mine who was 10-0 and had fought some seriously steep competition leading up to that fight.

He almost got caught in a slick armbar, but was able to power out and finish off his opponent.

GrChmayday - Im tellin ya in a year elite/strikeforce will pwn ufc!

It is so funny seeing you UFC haters constantly posting crap. The reality is the Strikeforce/EliteXC are 2 different orgs, both with contracts to different tv networks. Reports are already surfacing that fighters may not appear on both networks...which screws your whole theory to hell.