TUF 8 - Pissing in the fruit tray (vid link)

So what if it was his own food, did anyone else eat it?

I was defending Mir a bit in another thread, but I must say.....Nog has clearly been the more classy and respectful coach. My respect and admiration for him has grown tremendously over the course of this show. I would love to be coached by someone with the character of Nogeira.

thats fucking great. oh man i bet someone eats it too hahahahahhah

Let me just preface this by saying that I drink my own pee, Luke Cummo style for health benefits.

My bad for trying to improve the functioning of my body.

This is a new low, even for TUF.

kanotoa - 
Tom Lawlor - Let me just preface this by saying that I drink my own pee, Luke Cummo style for health benefits.

My bad for trying to improve the functioning of my body.

You are full of shit, I hope people like yourself don't make the UFC.

I appreciate your comments. I will take them in to consideration if the UFC decides to have me fight again.

The guy is getting his food stolen and pissing in his OWN food to set a trap and teach these guys a lesson. If you don't want to eat piss, don't steal someone else's food. It would have been fucked up if he pissed in their food but this is fair game.

coulda been worse... coulda top tanked the meatloaf

Sagiv Lapkin - Also as coaches on TUF, Nog is the best and Mir is the worst. Ken Shamrock is the worst.I disagree. ken did the best he could, but there was not much to work with as far as his team. kalib was one of the star fighters!

My wife and I like fights but we are clearly not their target market. (36 & 37 yrs old).

I don't need any of the douche bag act like a child stuff, but obviously most of the audience does so I guess we can look forward to watching more of that kind of crap.

Weird that everyone is getting so worked up about him pissing in his own fruit tray, knowing their going to steal it and eat it.

Awesome prank, in my opinion. Props to Tom. Anyone who eats it is getting exactly what they deserve.

Also, any ideas of who the "new GSP" might be?

I'll give you a hint on the "new GSP".

it isn't me =*(

Seems like a good idea, I am gonna shit in my chocolate milk tonight

XAKX
"
I will no longer watch TUF, I gave it a chance last night and it was a waste of my time.
"

yeah you'll just TTT/post on almost every MMA thread instead :)

i remember years ago at a sports bbq.. my friend was the cook and he flopped it out and pissed all over the meat, and his defense was "it needed marinating :))

I once new a guy who pissed in his roommates beer then capped it back on..the roommate was sick w/ the stomach flu for 2 days,,pissing in/on beverages or food is a waste & disgusting

actually i think urine is sterile ??

It is sterile, but it would be counterproductive to consume it. The body produces natural toxins that it needs to flush out. It's not excess water, it's a flushing system to clean you out. Recycling it back in would slightly poison you and your body would have to work harder to flush it back out again and effectively make you more thirsty. It's a little like redirecting your car's exhaust back into the engine.

Tom,

are you the old GSP?

Nice trap.. your own food is fair game!

I'm probably at about the level GSP was when he was 6 doing karate.

I'm lucky that being super sexy was a prereq for TUF 8 otherwise my video audition would have been thrown away.

d mo - lol i swear you guys sit around all week looking for something to bitch about...

he pissed IN HIS OWN DAMN FOOD.

change your tampons

I know that is what I do.

and I can usually find something to bitch about the day after TUF airs when everyone and their mother nitpicks at comments made during the show.