Tuf Brazil finalist Leo Santos submitted GSP

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Kentpaul - He got subbed big deal, Vinny subbed Weidman in a grappling match, but we all know what would happen if they ever met in a cage

I'm not really understanding these comments? Nobody is saying Santos would beat GSP in MMA, I just thought it was kind of cool. I'd actually love to see GSP try ADCC again and see how he would do now. Phone Post

Cool thread. I'd like to see BJ compete as well. Phone Post 3.0

cawsie77 -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Kentpaul - He got subbed big deal, Vinny subbed Weidman in a grappling match, but we all know what would happen if they ever met in a cage

I'm not really understanding these comments? Nobody is saying Santos would beat GSP in MMA, I just thought it was kind of cool. I'd actually love to see GSP try ADCC again and see how he would do now. Phone Post

He said he would do it once he was 100% done with MMA. But who knows when that will be Phone Post

I'd love to see how Santos would do against him in a gymnastics competition.

stevekt - I'd love to see how Santos would do against him in a gymnastics competition.

I bet GSP kicks his ass in Dinosaur trivia and a poutine eating contest.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
cawsie77 -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

He said he would do it once he was 100% done with MMA. But who knows when that will be Phone Post

I really thought he would retire this year. Then return to competing. Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to see how Santos would do against him in a dance off.