TUF China Finale?

With one of the two TUF China finals falling out due to injury and the prelims starting at the ungodly hour of 3:15AM here on the west coast, I'm likely watching this event later in the day.

Other than Kim vs Hathaway, not sure what other bouts to get excited about...maybe Hioki vs. Menjivar.

Who's watching live and what fights are you interested in? Phone Post 3.0

Guess not! Hah Phone Post 3.0

Heavyweight strikers gonna be fun. Nam phan vs vaughn lee is alright Phone Post 3.0

Where I can watch the episodes? they aren't on FightPass

I back - With one of the two TUF China finals falling out due to injury and the prelims starting at the ungodly hour of 3:15AM here on the west coast, I'm likely watching this event later in the day.

Other than Kim vs Hathaway, not sure what other bouts to get excited about...maybe Hioki vs. Menjivar.

Are the TUF China finals packaged with the UFC in Macau?

I'm a quick boat ride away from there and saw Macau's first UFC, Le vs Franklin, but I'll be honest with you.  The event was not the most fun I've ever had at an MMA event, not by a long shot.

This one will be even worse.  I would have to get paid to take the time to attend.

That's a goddam shame.

6ULDV8 -
I back - With one of the two TUF China finals falling out due to injury and the prelims starting at the ungodly hour of 3:15AM here on the west coast, I'm likely watching this event later in the day.

Are the TUF China finals packaged with the UFC in Macau?

I'm a quick boat ride away from there and saw Macau's first UFC, Le vs Franklin, but I'll be honest with you.  The event was not the most fun I've ever had at an MMA event, not by a long shot.

This one will be even worse.  I would have to get paid to take the time to attend.

That's a goddam shame.

Yeah, the TUF China finale is the Macao card. And wow, that says a lot that you're so close to the venue and you're not interested.

@Card... TUF China episodes aren't on Fight Pass? I was planning on watching a few episodes leading up to this weekend. Isn't that why the service exists in the first place? Phone Post 3.0

Card - 

I would like to know this too.  Would prefer a legit, non piracy source.  Does one exist?  

Serious Fight Pass question: I don't want to watch the fights live Friday night/Saturday morning.  After the event, can I just go onto Fight Pass Saturday afternoon and watch it all then?

epwar - 

Serious Fight Pass question: I don't want to watch the fights live Friday night/Saturday morning.  After the event, can I just go onto Fight Pass Saturday afternoon and watch it all then?

Yes, you can watch both the Fight Pass prelims and main event immediately after it has aired live.

And just heard John Morgan on MMAJunkie Radio confirm that TUF China season one is NOT on Fight Pass...yet and UFC officials told him they hope to get it up there this week.

Thanks I Back.... hopefully it's up soon. The event is Saturday.

It seriously boggles my mind that in this day and age and with all of the success that MMA has enjoyed over the years that it is almost impossible to be a fan.

It's like Zuffa and the UFC have made it a personal mission to kill it.

They have crushed any and all competition and if you want to fight, you fight for them, whether you're a beginner or seasoned veteran, because there's no where else to fight.

They will make it almost impossible for even the most diehard fans to keep up, because they're skipping all over hell and back:

Fox, Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2, Fuel, FX, Spike, Fight Pass, Facebook, Pay Per View, and whatever else I haven't thought of.

Good luck being able to see every fight on a card without jumping through hoops and paying ridiculous amounts of money, Goof!

Seriously, what the fuck are they doing?  It's almost impossible to keep up, and LOL, good luck doing it legally.

Was Zuffa sent from worlds unknown to eliminate MMA?

Only time will tell.

Mitrione vs jordan Phone Post 3.0

vote up for I back.  Thanks for the info

I back - 
epwar - 

Yes, you can watch both the Fight Pass prelims and main event immediately after it has aired live.

And just heard John Morgan on MMAJunkie Radio confirm that TUF China season one is NOT on Fight Pass...yet and UFC officials told him they hope to get it up there this week.

Thanks!

Morgz -
Card - 

I would like to know this too.  Would prefer a legit, non piracy source.  Does one exist?  

Same.

Also weren't TUF Nations episodes supposed to be on there? Phone Post 3.0

You should pay the fight pass subscription to be able to avoid TUF.

They're doing you a favor, and it's only like 10 bucks a month not to see that garbage.

Worth

SMH:

"Greetings,

The current season of TUF China is not available on Fight Pass at this time but that should be available in the upcoming months. If you have any additional questions at this time please let us know.

Thank you,

UFC.TV Support"

Available in the upcoming months?!

The event is Saturday... would be nice to see the episodes before that.

Wang Sai is fun to watch I've trained with him and he's tough Phone Post 3.0

interested in Stun Gun, Hioki, Meathead/Jordan, the debut of Nam the RoadFC LW champ and China's best mma prospect Tuerxun.

Probably wont get up early to watch this live, will mabye get up during the main card then go back and watch the fights I missed.