TUF: Comeback (Ideas)

If they did a another Comeback themed Ultimate Fighter season which weight class would you prefer? In my opinion, Heavyweight seems like the best pool right now for 'Comeback' fighters. I know not all of these fighters would be open to be on the show but it could be possible to get some.

Gilbert Yvel - Rumors of him being licensed, certainly would be a good addition to the heavyweight division

Tim Sylvia - Stated he wants back in the UFC

Ricco Rodriguez

Jeff Monson

Andrei Arlovski

Dan Christison

Tank Abbott?

Pedro Rizzo

Travis Wiuff

Brad Imes

Cro Cop - Yea I know, highly unlikely, but what if they threw a twist of Mirko coming to the house to train hard and get the fighters spirit back.

Winner gets a shot at the title.

I like the idea but would prefer it wasn't heavyweights again.

ehh the last comeback season was a letdown..im not sure what they need to do to make it interesting again...

I think they should go back to their roots.

Bring in 8 MMA guys from credible gyms like AKA, Jacksons etc...then bring in 8 TMA guys who are uber black belts.

Bring in a TKD 4th dan olympic champion.

Bring in a Kyokushin champ.

Bring in a black belt in Judo.

Bring in a black belt in Kenpo.

Bring in a black whatever in Aikido.

Wing Chun etc....

Each week put a TMAer against an MMAer.

Monsters Ball - lol @ "Craptain Toilet"

Lol thank ya thank ya

canuck34 - I think they should go back to their roots.

Bring in 8 MMA guys from credible gyms like AKA, Jacksons etc...then bring in 8 TMA guys who are uber black belts.

Wing Chun etc....

Yea, that's an interesting idea too. I also have a feeling they will eventually introduce Women to the UFC org most likely with a season of The Ultimate Fighter.

Craptain Toilet - 

Wing Chun etc....

Yea, that's an interesting idea too. I also have a feeling they will eventually introduce Women to the UFC org most likely with a season of The Ultimate Fighter.

What about a men vs. women season?

Wing Chun etc....

I think this would be kind of cool, but would never happen.

They could get Drysdale for BJJ, Nastula for Judo, Lashley for pro wrestling

I don't completely like the idea of Comeback seasons because I feel as though we're exhausting an already exhausted talent pool.

I do think however it would be interesting if they had a team of Comebacker vs a team of Noobs. This would give the ol timers another shot and give new faces the opportunity to out fight some top notchers.

Prepare2Die - I don't completely like the idea of Comeback seasons because I feel as though we're exhausting an already exhausted talent pool.

I do think however it would be interesting if they had a team of Comebacker vs a team of Noobs. This would give the ol timers another shot and give new faces the opportunity to out fight some top notchers.

Yea I've thought about that too, like a Prospects Vs Veterans challenge.

I always thought they should bring in guys with no mma exp./fights and the winner gets a fight in the ufc as his debut.

They could bring in top ufc stars/trainers to train and mentor.

vets ve new talent would be cool

whatever happened to the winner getting a title shot?

serra must have jinxed that idea