TUF had like 160 fighters....how many are legit ?

Seasons 1-10 had like 160 fighters. Out of all those fighters, how many are actually legit top ranked fighters ? ? ?

Griffin, Rashad, Bisping, Florian, Jardine, Dazing, Stevenson, Diego Sanchez and Koshcheck. Thats all i got.

Chris Leben, Ryan Bader two off the top of my head, more to come..

the only good fighters are from seasons 1 and 2

they've been running it into the ground ever since

OP, Your list was shitty indeed.

bulletmagnet - Chris Leben, Ryan Bader two off the top of my head, more to come..

Chris Leben ? ?

GMan99 - OP, Your list was shitty indeed.

Hi Dana. How's the pumpkin contest going ?

There's more 'good' fighters than people think. People act like Chris Leben isn't a good fight, but he is. He looked like shit his last time out, but he's a REALLY GOOD fighter.

You put him up against 85% of the people who fight in his weight class and he'd rape them. That's a good fighter.

The truly poor fighters would be the Blake Bowmans and Jason Thacker's of the world. Even when you see the guys who get demolished on the show, alot of them have extensive records. They're decent fighters, who get butchered by much better fighters.

GMan99 - OP, Your list was shitty indeed.

UNDERSTATEMENT!!

Bisping, Jardine & Danzig are nowhere near top 10 in their respected division.

Are they 'legit' above averages fighters, yes, but that doesn't make them Top 10 in any way.

Aside from MAYBE Rashad and Forrest, no fighters produced from 'TUF' can actually be classified as "world class" fighters.

Florian is world class.

Swick at 170.

nostripewhite - Florian is world class.

IMO he isn't, but I'd like to hear your reasoning as to why you think so?

demonbasketball04, You misinterpreted my intent. I was saying that the guy's list was shitty due to its incompleteness. I think you can easily come up with 20 names of guys who, while they might not be Top 10, are solid, legitimate competitors who help fill out a card nicely.

demonbasketball04 - 

He will beat any other guy in the division not named bj penn....

demonbasketball04 - 

He isn't? The wins over Stevenson, Huerta, and Lauzon back to back to back plus giving BJ a fairly competitive 4 rounds wasn't enough to convince you?

War Machine.

I think he was in the crowd at UFC 104.

Bonnar, Florian, Quarry, Griffin, Koscheck, Leben, Sanchez, Swick, Davis, Evans, Gurgel, Jardine, Setevenson, Bisping, Hammil, Diaz, Lauzon, Maynard, Miller, Danzig

TUF is successful in its purpose but has since lost its way. It's no long about finding the best fighter, it's about finding the next fighter personality.

There are a few top 5 or top 10 guys that came from the show, but there are a ton of decent fighters with room to grow. I think you need some Junies, Scarrolas, and other quitters but you also need some really good fighters. And not just one or two per season.

TUF needs to get back to showcasing and grooming fighters, not personalities.

you guys forgot bj penn

hi CAFattack, how's the trolling going? you're on a roll today

disbeliever - I agree Florian is world class but lol @ giving hom a fairly competitive 4 round fight

jjj2121 - 
demonbasketball04 - 

He isn't? The wins over Stevenson, Huerta, and Lauzon back to back to back plus giving BJ a fairly competitive 4 rounds wasn't enough to convince you?

You think BJ ran over him? I mean BJ was obviously winning and not in danger, but Florian put up more of a fight than Pulver, Stevenson, or Sherk.