TUF HEAVY HITTERS Official Thread

Maurice put the hands on PM. 

How does he do in the UFC though? Does he have potential?

not going to be much activity in this thread

I was flipping the channels and was able to watch the fight. Didn't know there was a new season. That was a pretty bad ko. I always feel bad when the guys wimpering trying to put reality back together. Years ago everyone would have been excited about that ko. Now it's just like whatever man. 

“It’s a mess”

Yes it is…I watched tonight just to see the hvwts…I’m not impressed by what I saw…god ko by Mo tonight but who did he fight? The polish guy didn’t throw a single punch I don’t think…

What are these hvwts thinking who are 35 and trying to break into Mma? Unless they are lite athletes like Greg Hardy or have credentials of an Olympian wrestler, they aren’t going to make it far at all…I give props for following your dream but let’s be realistic

^ I agree completely. That Polish guy (PM) I'm sure is a great Jiu Jitsu player, but he lacks the explosiveness and power to get big galuts (?) down in order to implement his game. And his striking was rudimentary, to say the least. So is Maurice's, but his athleticism and natural instinct enables him to perform levels above. GONE are the days of the Rashad Evanses and Matt Mitriones!

Kostakio - 

^ I agree completely. That Polish guy (PM) I'm sure is a great Jiu Jitsu player, but he lacks the explosiveness and power to get big galuts (?) down in order to implement his game. And his striking was rudimentary, to say the least. So is Maurice's, but his athleticism and natural instinct enables him to perform levels above. GONE are the days of the Rashad Evanses and Matt Mitriones!

They’re still here but they choose not to go through the TUF circus

Be a badass, with a good ass. #tb #summervibes #bikini #beachbunny

A post shared by Bea Malecki (@beamalecki) on Jan 27, 2018 at 7:50am PST

She's beautiful but when she talks...

Good ep, will be watching the season.