Tuf last episode discussion

Who is watching?

What do you think of the matchup? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I was surprised there wasn't one. Seems to be a fair amount of hype Phone Post 3.0

Too bad, this is actually a really good fight.

Molsonmuscle360 -

Last three fights all good Phone Post 3.0

Molsonmuscle360 -

I gave rnd 1 to Luque.

He was doing well in the stand up. And got the take down plus the dominant clinch position Phone Post 3.0

I am surprised the Blackzilians did not go with Buscape. He seems to be the best style matchup against the almost guaranteed pick of Haydar.

Hayder is built like a young Matt Serra

Better be a 3rd.

Less exciting 2nd but still.

I'd guess 3rd rnd as of now. Rnd 2 was closer than 1, so maybe judges give it to luque Phone Post 3.0

2 was close I gave to Hayder Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

lol, what planet is dan on? hader whiffed the whole round

Thinking the same. How does he think the 1st was close enough to go his way? Phone Post 3.0

siebe41 -
hendofanforlife -

lol, what planet is dan on? hader whiffed the whole round

Thinking the same. How does he think the 1st was close enough to go his way? Phone Post 3.0
I thought somebody spiked my drink after I heard him say that. I started to reevaluate my mma knowledge after hearing that lol

Glad I'm not alone Phone Post 3.0

Hayder out landing him in 3rd Phone Post 3.0

This looks pre-recorded.

I don't see how the BZ's don't win this. Glen will fucking explode if they lose the decision. Phone Post 3.0

hmmm.....Draw. Dan vs Glen for the tie breaker.

DOOOOOOOWWWN Phone Post 3.0

It is prerecorded. But I'm guess ATT takes it. Hayder out landed in 3rd though I think most of his shots didn't get through.
Maybe split dec Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Vulva Fabulous - I don't see how the BZ's don't win this. Glen will fucking explode if they lose the decision. Phone Post 3.0
It all comes down to third. I thought Hayder clearly landed more shots in that round. Phone Post 3.0

The sound effects on the punches were extra loud tonight. Phone Post 3.0