TUF was better than the Contender

Fights - TUF WINS BIG
Connecting with the fighters - Contender by a solid margin

"People make fun of Leben crying, but almost every guy on Contender cried like a bitch.

The difference is that the men in The Contender were crying because the accomplishment of their goals were important not only for them but for their family. With the loss of their big chance, these men's dreams came crashing down.

Chris Leben's fake crying because Southworth called him a "fatherless bastard" was nothing but lame. Even Chris' reaction after his losses were jokes compared to seeing Anthony Bonsante have his life's dreams shatter before the eyes of his family as he get's KOed at the last minute of a fight he was dominating. Never did TUF have me in tears, because TUF never showed us the people behind the fighters. When a fighter lost, so what! What did he lose? What were they fighting for besides their egos?

While The Contender went to my soul, TUF did nothing but quench my thirst for entertainment. Most people who watch too much TV don't have depth to their souls so all they want to see is typical mindless shit for 10 hours a day as they sit on their fat asses.

For curious minds....Don't worry, "The Contender" is not over. It was
picked up by HBO for a new season that will definitely far surpass what
you saw this year. I can't say more, but I will say it will be off the hook.
That's a scoop for you.

Great friggen news!

All I know about the winners of TUF is that nobody loses because Dana keeps matching the losers up over and over and over again. No fighters in the next season will believe that only one of them will get their chance. Its almost a joke now.

I didn't like Contender either, but all the stupid roided up bodybuilding homies that I know think Contender is way better - WTF?!?

After watching a ref get in between the action, then watching an MMA fight, how can you POSSIBLY not want to watch MMA more?

Even though I like MMA more than Boxing The Contender was a lot more better than TUF. Apart from the edited fights. The Contender had better quality fighters than TUF. Here all the boxers had a equal chance of winning it and there were no real scrubs.