TUF20 RECAP VLOG WITH ME EPISODE 5

http://youtu.be/PcbpYAScPCg
http://youtu.be/PcbpYAScPCg

Angela "The Bully" Magana ... Lol

Good watch. Keep them up. Looking forward to seeing u scrap this week.

VU Phone Post 3.0

ttt

^^^ no love for the I-Team?!? Booo :) Phone Post 3.0

Kirik - 

ttt

What happened to the hype man in the back?

Angela did you mention that Heather was tying up time with the coaches during the group discussion/intervention? Did they edit it out? Or did you never mention it? Phone Post 3.0

StreetFightingKing - Angela did you mention that Heather was tying up time with the coaches during the group discussion/intervention? Did they edit it out? Or did you never mention it? Phone Post 3.0

It was mentioned in the show several times.

commonsense517 - 
Kirik - 

ttt

What happened to the hype man in the back?

LOL

The "hype man" was there for Q&A made it easier that way. I had to start and restart that video so many times die to rain and lighting and other sound issues. I didn't think it was funny him staying still for so long but I was sick of redoing it so I stuck with it. His "creepines" will be immortalised lol 

Of course it was mentioned that was the reason for the whole discussion . Cuz she was taking up all this time when she wasn't putting the work in. When girls who were putting work in needed the 1 on 1 time. Most of us had waaaaay more 1 on 1 time in our home gyms and need that to thrive 

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Angela "The Bully" Magana ... Lol

VU Phone Post 3.0

Since you're of Mexican descent the only thin I see fitting for a Nickname is something like a Chola nickname or what
El Pescadero put but in spanish

Angela "La Matona" Magaña.

Sinful1 -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Angela "The Bully" Magana ... Lol

VU Phone Post 3.0

Since you're of Mexican descent the only thin I see fitting for a Nickname is something like a Chola nickname or what
El Pescadero put but in spanish

Angela "La Matona" Magaña.
Absolutely Perfect!!!

Especially with UFC breaking into Mexico, could be a great way to get some of those new eye balls on you!!

VTFU Sinful ... That's a Chicken Dinner for sure!!

Plus it will be funny to here Buffer try n pronounce it live!! :) Phone Post 3.0

Just watching TUF. Sorry to hear you went through so much shit in life, good on you for staying positive. Phone Post 3.0

Good fight Angela, weird stand up by the ref for sure.

Looking forward to seeing you fight on the finale.

Had a rough childhood myself, dad passed a week before my 21st due to alcoholism. Heavy shit... But it made me the person I am today...glad to see you turning a negative situation into a positive one and breaking the cycle for you n your kid. Phone Post 3.0

You're Mexican?

Damn, I had no idea. Respect! Phone Post 3.0