TUF5 = Best Eva

Put aside the Gabe and his various foibles, put aside the streetfight and all the moronic house drama, and think about it. The fights this season have consistently been the best of any prior season and they will only get better and more competitive as the season continues. I thought the lightweights would bring the excitement, and I was right.

Unfortunately all the BS is going to over shadow the good stuff. All anybody is ever going to remember is the stupidity that went on.

I too think this season has been the best, even with the BS. Great fights and enough drama to keep interest in the people who aren't that into fighting but still watch the show.

If you disagree, then what season has been better?

"If you disagree, then what season has been better?"

Don't know if that's directed at me, but I wasn't disagreeing. I don't have enough knowledge to make an informed opinion anyway. This is the first season I've seen every episode of so far.

I still think season 1 was the best. ..but of course there are some good fights still coming up.

"Don't know if that's directed at me, but I wasn't disagreeing. I don't have enough knowledge to make an informed opinion anyway. This is the first season I've seen every episode of so far."

No it wasn't directed at you, just a general statement to provoke thought by anyone who reads it.

season 1 was great because kos and southy made leben cry just by talking shit to him. lol

but i love the 155 division and having it back alone makes this season best. although some of the guys really werent that skilled, they go eliminated now its down pretty much to the better guys.

i like wiman, manny, lauzon, and diaz. cole got some skill too.

When is there going to be a knockout?