TUF8 LightHeavies Observation

Fite - 
Vinicius  - Vinny sucks, he should just give up fighting and go back to bjj, he's just a pretty boy who doesn't like to get hit in the face. He's way one dimensional fighter, his stand up sucks,  he's way too over rated, and he got lucky against Krzysztof.

ps: I am just helping the haters to save their time... :)

hey man you got a problem with vinny you have to deal with me!

just kidding man its good to see you on here Mr. Magalhaes good luck in your career.

thanks for the info Mr. lawlor hope to see you fight again soon

thanks

Vinicius  - BREAKING NEWS:
VINNY MAGALHAES vs. LANCE EVANS (10/24/2009)
I WILL GIVE MORE DETAILS LATER ON.....

the day before my bday :)

say happy bday ewok in the post fight interview and ill be done living this life of mine

some obvious talent there

Bader somehow is flying under the radar in the big picture. Something tells me this guy is the 205 version of Lesnar.

Ew0k187 - 
Vinicius  - BREAKING NEWS:

VINNY MAGALHAES vs. LANCE EVANS (10/24/2009)

I WILL GIVE MORE DETAILS LATER ON.....

the day before my bday :)

say happy bday ewok in the post fight interview and ill be done living this life of mine

Getting a shout out from an mma fighter would be the height of your life?

yep^

Ew0k187 - yep^

If you're willing to pay I'll run you over. Just end the suffering already.

Tom Lawlor - Everyone was pretty inexperienced going in to the show. Out of the guys left in the UFC, most had only been fighting for a short time, take a look:

-Ryan Bader Debut: 3/31/2007 (1-0 UFC)
-Eliot Marshall debut: 2/11/2006 (2-0 UFC)
-Tom Lawlor debut: 3/10/2007 (2-0 UFC)
-Kyle Kingsbury debut: 6/10/2006 (0-1 UFC)
-Krystof: debuted in 2003, but only recently moved to Team Quest full time (3-0 UFC)

-Vinny Magalhaes debuted at the end of 2006, and just recently began fighting full time
-Shane Primm had 1 pro fight (a dq win over me) before TUF8, and trains full-time w/ Gracie Tampa now
-Jules Bruchez might be dead, i'm not sure

but my point in all of this is that with all of the bad rap that TUF fighters seem to get nowadays, there is real talent on some of the seasons, and I especially think that the lhw's coming off of TUF8 have huge upsides in the future.

Not a hater Tom but what where the records of those opponents?

Rumbler - 
Ew0k187 - yep^
If you're willing to pay I'll run you over. Just end the suffering already.

do you even have a car? you cant be makin much money if your on the ug all day..plus maintenance fees for that ugly ass dog ..

ya thats right i went there BOOM

And BOOM goes the dynamite!

sans lubricant -  TTT for pissing on fruit and pillows!

+1

I've always maintained TUF 8 was the underrated season when it came to the talent coming off it. TUF 5 is close too - people forget Maynard, Diaz, etc came from there.

Any chance you'll be back in UFC anytime soon Vinny? I never understood why they cut you anyway.

SNewman - I've always maintained TUF 8 was the underrated season when it came to the talent coming off it. TUF 5 is close too - people forget Maynard, Diaz, etc came from there.

Any chance you'll be back in UFC anytime soon Vinny? I never understood why they cut you anyway.
I understood.

I lost a fight that I couldn't have lost (no matter how many people think i didn't lose, including myself, Joe Silva and Joe Rogan and Goldberg, just to name a few)...plus you have to consider my bad record also.

Do I think I will be back? Possibly... Do I really want to be back? I don't know... I'm young, no matter what people say about me, I know I'm skilled, I know It depends on me to be at that high level, but I don't feel like I was treated that way when I got cut... and I see them giving chances to guys much older than me that have been in the game forever, way less skilled that don't improve anything, and they still get their chances...

PrinceAlbert - 
Tom Lawlor - Everyone was pretty inexperienced going in to the show. Out of the guys left in the UFC, most had only been fighting for a short time, take a look:

-Ryan Bader Debut: 3/31/2007 (1-0 UFC)
-Eliot Marshall debut: 2/11/2006 (2-0 UFC)
-Tom Lawlor debut: 3/10/2007 (2-0 UFC)
-Kyle Kingsbury debut: 6/10/2006 (0-1 UFC)
-Krystof: debuted in 2003, but only recently moved to Team Quest full time (3-0 UFC)

-Vinny Magalhaes debuted at the end of 2006, and just recently began fighting full time
-Shane Primm had 1 pro fight (a dq win over me) before TUF8, and trains full-time w/ Gracie Tampa now
-Jules Bruchez might be dead, i'm not sure

but my point in all of this is that with all of the bad rap that TUF fighters seem to get nowadays, there is real talent on some of the seasons, and I especially think that the lhw's coming off of TUF8 have huge upsides in the future.

Not a hater Tom but what where the records of those opponents?

Are u talking about the UFC records of the opponents of the guys I have listed?

The overall records of the guys who have fought in the UFC? the overall record of the opponents of the guys I have listed?

I'm a little confused by the question.

and Vinny, stick to FIFA.....judging by your Fight Night skills you shouldn't be fighting

A lot of MMA fans that have been around for a while aren't welcoming to new fans of the sport. They act like just because someone is a casual fan, they should be shot. Since TUF brings in more casual fans as apposed to any other outlet in MMA, they bash the show. TUF has defiantly brought us some of the best fighters. Just because not every TUF fighter works his way up to a title shot, does not at all mean that they are not solid fighters that can create interesting match ups for the UFC.

dat's wat I'm saying homie

Vinicius  - Vinny sucks, he should just give up fighting and go back to bjj, he's just a pretty boy who doesn't like to get hit in the face. He's way one dimensional fighter, his stand up sucks,  he's way too over rated, and he got lucky against Krzysztof.

ps: I am just helping the haters to save their time... :)

Quit stealing my material.

Sincerely,

Ricco Rodriguez

I thought at the time the 4 LHW's on Team Mir were better than all the LHW's on Team Nog other than Bader.

Definitely a good cast

Soszynski, Vinnie, Marshall, Lawlor, Bader are all UFC quality, in my opinion

LW's were a little weak. Efrain, Nover, and Shane Nelson are the only UFC quality guys, in my opinion.

I particularly love the fact, all skill and fighting aside, that your 'newer generation' of famed fighters are thick skinned enough to come here, take it, and dish it. NoT some faggot, pussy-boy, non-InTernet gOssiping queers.

gogojeffa - I particularly love the fact, all skill and fighting aside, that your 'newer generation' of famed fighters are thick skinned enough to come here, take it, and dish it. NoT some faggot, pussy-boy, non-InTernet gOssiping queers.

B0NESAW - I thought at the time the 4 LHW's on Team Mir were better than all the LHW's on Team Nog other than Bader.

Definitely a good cast

Soszynski, Vinnie, Marshall, Lawlor, Bader are all UFC quality, in my opinion

LW's were a little weak. Efrain, Nover, and Shane Nelson are the only UFC quality guys, in my opinion.

So far Nover hasnt shown much, Shane Nelson looks like he has a lot of potential though.