Well that escalated quickly.

he certainly lends creedence to the phrase

"choose your battles wisely"

1.  much younger than the old man

2. wearing a helmet

3.  in front of many  people in public

That's the largest bag of douche I've seen in a while. Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait to see the rest of his moto blog. Phone Post 3.0

If you ever want to go from "hang around" to "prospect", you have to be mean to black people. Phone Post 3.0

Positive Energy - If you ever want to go from "hang around" to "prospect", you have to be mean to black people. Phone Post 3.0

I get that. But be prepared for blow back from black and brown, hopefully yellow got your back.

Charlie z rides a motorcycle? Phone Post 3.0

That music at the end is what I imagine is inside the heads of douche bags 24/7.

The music makes this seem like a troll... This dude is *literally* the fucking bad guy from Harold and Kumar

Fucking Shiloh on his new cafe racer. The fag.

I would fight a prime Mike Tyson if I had a helmet on. How do these guys feel tough calling out people with their helmets on?

Moke - I would fight a prime Mike Tyson if I had a helmet on. How do these guys feel tough calling out people with their helmets on?

Not unless your helmet covered your ribs.

I believe he could still hit you so hard you'd be knocked out if he punched you with a dome on. He may break his hand, but bro could bang. Bro.

OLD MAN NOT HIT BACK!

Im telling you, bikers are becoming the douchiest fucks out there. Again today, as most days m, some fuckhead attention whore redline revving as he glides to the front all badass. All I see is manbuns now... Need manbun helmets. Phone Post 3.0