Tuff Guy Biker Bullies Old Man (vid)

cooper367 -

That music at the end is what I imagine is inside the heads of douche bags 24/7.

?? Phone Post 3.0

McSurly - 
Moke - I would fight a prime Mike Tyson if I had a helmet on. How do these guys feel tough calling out people with their helmets on?

Not unless your helmet covered your ribs.

I believe he could still hit you so hard you'd be knocked out if he punched you with a dome on. He may break his hand, but bro could bang. Bro.

You're right, forget the helmet it's useless.

Typical biker

Too much of a pussy to take his helmet off. Might get his jaw cracked by an old man

Helmet is a fucking coward! Phone Post 3.0

Moke - 
McSurly - 
Moke - I would fight a prime Mike Tyson if I had a helmet on. How do these guys feel tough calling out people with their helmets on?

I believe he could still hit you so hard you'd be knocked out if he punched you with a dome on. He may break his hand, but bro could bang. Bro.

LOL

Moke - 
McSurly - 

Against Mike Tyson? Yes.

Smart ass.

Ted Wasanasan - That's on La Cienega. I think things would of gone wrong for the motorcycle guy. Thats a black area, and if shit would of gone off. There would of been a bunch of black motorists beating the guy on the bike to a pulp. If you make a turn at that light, you end up in a neighborhood called the Jungle. It's that neighborhood that Danzel would go to in training day. Also the park in the Snoop vid(Ain't nothing but a G thing)

thought i'd share.

Yeah but they let Athen beat the shit out of Danzel in that neighborhood so he might be ok doing it there.

McSurly - 
Moke - 
McSurly - 

Against Mike Tyson? Yes.

Smart ass.

One more time so that the whole class can hear you...

Wearing a motorcycle helmet in a street fight with Mike Tyson offers no advantage, right?

Moke - 
McSurly - 
Moke - 
McSurly - 

Against Mike Tyson? Yes.

Smart ass.

One more time so that the whole class can hear you...

Wearing a motorcycle helmet in a street fight with Mike Tyson offers no advantage, right?

Obviously it does. Not sure what you're going for here.

You said against Tyson a helmet is useless (thus offers no advantage). I disagree.

I can't believe that motorcycle dude thought that was a cool video to share with anyone. Should be embarrassed. Phone Post 3.0

Moke - You said against Tyson a helmet is useless (thus offers no advantage). I disagree.

Holy cow. The basic premise of your statement is you could beat Mike Tyson if you were wearing a helmet. I disagree. I was kidding when I said the helmet is completely useless. It may as well be since he could rip your ribs into shreds, but yes, it will offer some protection against his mighty blow.

Just imagine Tyson WEARING a helmet.

Too much power for one person to have, IMO.

Guy got lucky

http://youtu.be/fXhMh6qZhGU Phone Post 3.0

McSurly -

When I was like 18 I was moving out and my sister was helping me pack, my boxing gloves, wraps and motorcycle helmet were all next to each other. She bet me $100 she could withstand a punch with the helmet on after much begging on her part, I won $100. The helmet doesn't help as much as you think. Phone Post 3.0

lol, a girl's neck can barely withstand the weight of a helmet. Hitting a girl with a helmet is almost worse than without...beside the fact that it's a girl.

In Limbo -

he certainly lends creedence to the phrase

"choose your battles wisely"

1.  much younger than the old man

2. wearing a helmet

3.  in front of many  people in public

Yup Phone Post 3.0

Fighting - Fucking Shiloh on his new cafe racer. The fag.
Lol Phone Post 3.0

SD CARTEL -
cooper367 -

That music at the end is what I imagine is inside the heads of douche bags 24/7.

?? Phone Post 3.0
That was supposed be a "lol" of agreeable... Would love to edit it but top men have not installed that jus yet. Phone Post 3.0