Tulsi on Identity Politics

They'll never give her the nomination unless she's so undeniable that they're forced to. But I hope she stays in the race for a while. I'd like to see more of her in the debates

I don't agree with her about everything but she is principled. A rare thing in politics.

KDK1CallingKDK12 -

I don't agree with her about everything but she is principled. A rare thing in politics.

I thought so but she just flip flopped on impeachment 

and she used to take a stand against the gay agenda and then flip flopped on that too

1 Like

Didn't watch video. Just want her to sit on my face.

Strangleu -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

and she used to take a stand against the gay agenda and then flip flopped on that too

It's a strategic political move. She gets so much shit for everything she probably just didn't want to be called out on the debate  stage over it. Definitely not her proudest moment. She has one over so many conservatives but the corporate CNN liberals hate her. It's a double edge sword.

ttt

Strangleu - 
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

To be fair she said she is in favor of the impeachment inquiry.  She wasn't calling for actual impeachment.

1 Like

couple nazis just talking out their asses.... disgusting.

LOL

Man if she was given a fair shake she could have a good chance to be the next president 

KDK1CallingKDK12 -

Man if she was given a fair shake she could have a good chance to be the next president 

gabbard/crenshaw 2024