Turn on the GS Warriors-Lakers game

Curry and Thompson are lighting it up and Kobe is going wild on offense

I will not. Phone Post 3.0

Spuds Buckley  - I will not. Phone Post 3.0

Then turn it on for your husband and grab him a beer.

If I already had it on, should I turn it off?

GenErick - If I already had it on, should I turn it off?

If you have another tv turn that one on too.

41 for Klay
31 for Curry

That team is really fun to watch

grizz632 - 41 for Klay
31 for Curry

That team is really fun to watch

Yeah, What a hoot!

It's a good year for Bay Area teams.... So far Phone Post 3.0

Huge Warriors fan. Great game and Klay got major props from Kobe right after the game. If all works out we will be 13 players deep. Big game against Portland tomorrow at 5:30. Phone Post 3.0

Mead3541 - Huge Warriors fan. Great game and Klay got major props from Kobe right after the game. If all works out we will be 13 players deep. Big game against Portland tomorrow at 5:30. Phone Post 3.0
Rip City winning that one Phone Post 3.0

You're going to see more of that from the top guards against the Lakers this year. They've got no defenders Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Mead3541 - Huge Warriors fan. Great game and Klay got major props from Kobe right after the game. If all works out we will be 13 players deep. Big game against Portland tomorrow at 5:30. Phone Post 3.0

No Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
You were saying? Phone Post 3.0

Mead3541 -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
You were saying? Phone Post 3.0
I was saying that I thought the Portland Trail Blazers would would win the basketball game against the Golden State Warriors. Phone Post 3.0