Turning a M&P to a larger company help.

So for the past 11 years I have owned a drug and alcohol testing agency in Michigan. I plan on opening another location here in Michigan but it will be the last(Total of 5). Here I have heavy competition where as other states I would have far less.

So my plan is to open new locations in other states but it feels like such an overwhelming endevor. The first thing I did was create a new website and database because I felt I would need to show value in other states where i'm not known when I pitch to other courts. It should be done later in the year. 

Once the site is done, is where i'm scratching my head. Am I just going to states and wash rinse repeat with LLC's or do I at some point try to reign everything under a corporation? If I do have to go the corporate route how does one even begin? The process of uniformity amongst locations "nation wide" would be difficult.  In the business i'm in each court wants different things which means not all locations run in the same manner. Some pricing is different and sometimes even hours. This part scares me because as I get larger the variations between what courts want is only going to get larger and to trying to keep track of every little detail between states and specific cities in those states will eventually become near impossible. 

I just feel like i'm over simplifying things. Ughhh I think I need a mentor or something.  I don't even know if I'm explaining this right. It just seems like there is so much to do and I have no clue where to start. I also get at some point i'm going to have to entrust "Michigan" to someone else if i'm in another state. That scares the shit out of me. 

Has anyone ever been at this point? I'm more nevous about the next 10 years then I was the first 10.