Run it under water that should shut it off. Phone Post 3.0

http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/142248/how-to-turn-off-ps4-controller

Hold PS button
Go to adjust devices
Select turn off device
Pick dualshock 4.

Hope this helps, I don't have one. Phone Post 3.0

To have it turn off automatically after not being used for a while:

choose the settings option from the menu on the top of the main screen (far right, next to the power symbol, toolbox icon)

scroll down and choose 'Power Save Settings'

choose 'Turn Off DUALSHOCK 4 Automatically'

select 10, 30, or 60 minutes as the idle time before the controller is turned off automatically (selecting off will return it to always-on) Phone Post 3.0

Ty guys vtfu to you both Phone Post 3.0

Welcome bud Phone Post 3.0

:-D Phone Post 3.0

I have mine set to turn off after 10 minutes. Phone Post 3.0

I did not know this was an option. Thanks for the heads up

Also ... as dumb as this sounds ... The batteries in the ps3 remotes are better. If you swap the ps3 remotes battery with the ps4s you will get another 3 or 4 hours of battery life. They also sell these batteries on amazon for like 5 bucks a piece. Phone Post 3.0

Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III - Also ... as dumb as this sounds ... The batteries in the ps3 remotes are better. If you swap the ps3 remotes battery with the ps4s you will get another 3 or 4 hours of battery life. They also sell these batteries on amazon for like 5 bucks a piece. Phone Post 3.0
Is it an easy process? Phone Post 3.0

ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever -
Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III - Also ... as dumb as this sounds ... The batteries in the ps3 remotes are better. If you swap the ps3 remotes battery with the ps4s you will get another 3 or 4 hours of battery life. They also sell these batteries on amazon for like 5 bucks a piece. Phone Post 3.0
YouTube man, I've seen a few videos of bigger batteries being installed, but leaving the ps4 on standby and plugging in when done seems safer Phone Post 3.0

JROTT -
YouTube man, I've seen a few videos of bigger batteries being installed, but leaving the ps4 on standby and plugging in when done seems safer Phone Post 3.0
Ya I did YouTube it. It looks simple enough. But I've never ducked with controllers before Phone Post 3.0

JROTT -
Ya I did YouTube it. It looks simple enough. But I've never ducked with controllers before Phone Post 3.0
I took apart my Xbox controller and painted it with plasti-dip, it was easy.. But looks like there's some soldering involved with the new batteries, and even though it's simply 2 wires I didn't wanna mess with it.... yet.... Phone Post 3.0

JROTT -
JROTT -
I took apart my Xbox controller and painted it with plasti-dip, it was easy.. But looks like there's some soldering involved with the new batteries, and even though it's simply 2 wires I didn't wanna mess with it.... yet.... Phone Post 3.0
Assuming your talking ps4 batteries. It is just a plug in. No doddering involved. I'm goingvto give it a shot later and if I fuck up the controller I'm not worried, the rubber on my rs is warn out from the UFC game so I could replace it anyway Phone Post 3.0

JROTT -
JROTT -
Assuming your talking ps4 batteries. It is just a plug in. No doddering involved. I'm goingvto give it a shot later and if I fuck up the controller I'm not worried, the rubber on my rs is warn out from the UFC game so I could replace it anyway Phone Post 3.0
Oh poop I didn't see that.. I meant buying a bigger battery and swapping it that way.. There's tons on eBay that are bigger and cheap too Phone Post 3.0

JROTT -
JROTT -
JROTT -
Oh poop I didn't see that.. I meant buying a bigger battery and swapping it that way.. There's tons on eBay that are bigger and cheap too Phone Post 3.0
Took me 25 min to switch the ps3 to ps4 controller.

Got the extra battery life that pa3 had.

Very easy to switch them , hardest part was opening the ps4 controller. I didn't have a thin enough pry bar to do it. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone tried just getting a PS3 battery from a place like Battery Joes? anyhow I did the power save 10 minute thing last night. Thanks for the heads up fellas

theres an option in there to dim that stupid light too that's gotta help a little

Personally I can't see that lift draining thd battery much. I think the simple fact is that it's just a weak battery. Phone Post 3.0