Turning off ps4 controller?

ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - Personally I can't see that lift draining thd battery much. I think the simple fact is that it's just a weak battery. Phone Post 3.0
It's been reported that it can give up to an extra 2 hours of life Phone Post 3.0

Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III -
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - Personally I can't see that lift draining thd battery much. I think the simple fact is that it's just a weak battery. Phone Post 3.0
It's been reported that it can give up to an extra 2 hours of life Phone Post 3.0
Surprised to hear its that much.

Regardless I put the ps3 battery in my ps4 controller.

I was considering unplugging the light on the controller Phone Post 3.0

ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever -

I would be surprised if you tested it and even got an hour, but some people are reporting 2 hours. I don't know I always though those little LED lights consumed tiny amounts of electricity. Phone Post 3.0

I would be surprised if you tested it and even got an hour, but some people are reporting 2 hours. I don't know I always though those little LED lights consumed tiny amounts of electricity. Phone Post 3.0
That's what I would think. Isn't that the purpose of led? To use little energy? Phone Post 3.0

That's what I would think. Isn't that the purpose of led? To use little energy? Phone Post 3.0
Yea and think of those key chain leds they run off a watch battery. Phone Post 3.0

Yea and think of those key chain leds they run off a watch battery. Phone Post 3.0
To be fair though I think the initial battery in the ps4 is so weak that it might make a major impact.

I charged tfat ps3 batter up and played baseball last night for like 3 hours and I checked its life and it didn't move off full. So.. Phone Post 3.0