Turtle Beach Headset Broke on First Try

Wife went out after dinner for some shopping and picked me up a XO One Turtle Beach Headset for the Xbox One. I wanted it because I can hardly hear on the factory headset.

The adapter for the audio controller was absurdly tight. I looked it up and it says it is suppose to be this way even from their own tutorial video. I mess with it and want to take it off as I am not using it right now. It is damn near impossible to get off. Again, the tutorial video shows it coming off easy. Finally get it off and figure I am just going to leave it on as it is not worth messing with if it is that tight. I go to put it back on and it is damn near impossible again. I get it on but it feels loose. I pull it out and see the fucking plastic prong broke off inside the controller. At first I figured it was just an annoying rattle of plastic, but nope, it broke my controller from using the shitty factory mic.

I just sent an e-mail to Turtle Beach. Fucking annoyed. Xbox One is less than a month old with now a broken controller for audio and I have to return this POS headset at some point as well. First world problems, but I am not a happy camper.

Fuck it, Gamestop is a mile from me and open so I went and picked up another controller. I checked my receipt for the Xbox and I have until Jan 1st to do an exchange at Best Buy so I can get the broken one replaced that way. Bought the adapter to use ANY mic so I don't have to worry about using some fuckery, aftermarket shit in there.

This is beyond fucked up.

So I went out and got a new controller. I also got one of those adapters to use any mic. So I sync the new controller up using the adapter and the Turtle Beach headset. I can hear with it just fine. Mic doesn't work. I go back to the factory one, sync it with the controller to the Xbox. Mic doesn't work. I even tried to use the half broken Turtle Beach adapter that actually fits into the controller much better with a single prong. I can hear everything and I can actually hear myself through the mic. Nobody else can though.

What the fuck? Giving myself a headache.

All of that happened because OP never added me on XBL

Sounds like you put it on upside down.

User error. Phone Post 3.0

LINDE - 

Did you send me one? What is your GT?

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Sounds like you put it on upside down.

User error. Phone Post 3.0

Not possible as it was connected.

Cotton - 
LINDE - 

Did you send me one? What is your GT?

xX LINDE Xx

Karma for shopping on Thanksgiving

Got it working.

Turtle Beach is an AWESOME company!  Not only are they replacing the adaptor AND controller for me, but also are giving me this for free:

http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/mobile-headsets/ear-force-m1/40

That is above and beyond customer service!  

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

That's what you get for not getting a PS4, you sissy. You ducked this Asswhipping I got waiting for you on PSN Phone Post 3.0

Good. Now go shout at some kids. Phone Post

ttt