Tut seemed to like cute, small breasted chicks

I am tyring to watch Tut. It's ok but I wonder what the OG Egyptian history buffs say to its accuracy.

At least they all have English accents so that part is accurate. Phone Post 3.0

Didn't archaeologists eventually discover that tut was some handicapped loser who didn't even end up being put into a legit kings tomb because they thought he was a bitch? Phone Post 3.0

He has a woman's body, and Logan's pinkie for a left foot. Yeesh.

Still banged 9.5's on the reg. Phone Post 3.0

The Adversary - He has a woman's body, and Logan's pinkie for a left foot. Yeesh.

Still banged 9.5's on the reg. Phone Post 3.0
It's good to be king. Phone Post 3.0

I'm no expert on Ancient Egypt but I would assume much like many old civilizations the women got married very young, especially if a King wanted them?

Were Tut's girls all 14 years old (or younger) or did Egypt have different norms for marriage? Phone Post 3.0

tut had that kingslayer style. as long as they was related he didn't much care how they looked

IDOHARM - Didn't archaeologists eventually discover that tut was some handicapped loser who didn't even end up being put into a legit kings tomb because they thought he was a bitch? Phone Post 3.0
I vaguely remember a professor in college saying that the only reason Tut gets any attention is because he is one of the only kings found fully intact. That was about 15 years ago though. I may be remembering incorrectly. Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar -
IDOHARM - Didn't archaeologists eventually discover that tut was some handicapped loser who didn't even end up being put into a legit kings tomb because they thought he was a bitch? Phone Post 3.0

those remind me of someone......

betelqueer

Looks like he's packing a horse cock. Phone Post 3.0

eight year olds, Dude

On that picture Tut actually looks like a small breasted chick Phone Post 3.0

mulder68 - On that picture Tut actually looks like a small breasted chick Phone Post 3.0

Well he was a product of generations of incest.

easedel -
mulder68 - On that picture Tut actually looks like a small breasted chick Phone Post 3.0

Rough Phone Post 3.0

easedel -

unzips pants

Go on... Phone Post 3.0

Alls I am saying is that if i had been the casting director, there'd have been more bouncing around on screen. They showed people fucking constantly, why not some cleavge too? Phone Post 3.0