TV Ratings Saturday: UFC comes in 2nd

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/08/05/tv-ratings-saturday-xxx-olympics-champion-night-ufc-comes-in-second/143940/

and Dana said the olympics wouldn't do well, look at those numbers!!

did he really say that? lol

FinestScotch -
Chhem - and Dana said the olympics wouldn't do well, look at those numbers!!

Calling you out as a complete bullshitting hater.

Provide source.

He said it last week in one of post fight interviews from last week. I don't care if you don't believe me. Phone Post

FinestScotch - 
Chhem - and Dana said the olympics wouldn't do well, look at those numbers!!

Calling you out as a complete bullshitting hater.

Provide source.

yeah I have to call BS on that too. as dumb as the things are that dana says about mainstream sports, even he isn't that stupid.

He said who the hell watches the Olympics after the Calgary show. He corrected his mistake at the preflight press conference of the fox show. Phone Post

Considering everything does that mean the UFC did well? Average.. Above/below expected? I kept telling myself DAYUM I hope everyone I told about this card watched! (friends, family, coworkers).. Personally this was one of my favorite UFC's in a good while.. Fox car was especially badass Phone Post

myblood04 -  Considering everything does that mean the UFC did well? Average.. Above/below expected? I kept telling myself DAYUM I hope everyone I told about this card watched! (friends, family, coworkers).. Personally this was one of my favorite UFC's in a good while.. Fox car was especially badass Phone Post
Those ratings suck.

TUF used to do similar numbers on SPIKE back in the first 5 years.

I believe the first show on FOX did over a 4 and they have wasted that down to a 2 with the first two terrible shows. Now they put on two good ones and all the "launch" fans left already.

Lorenzo is not as smart as he likes to think.....................

Lol can't catch a break...people just don't like mma as much as we like to think Phone Post

Even if they have a good card here and there, the UFC product is still stale.

Chhem - and Dana said the olympics wouldn't do well, look at those numbers!!

HATER Phone Post

myblood04 -  Considering everything does that mean the UFC did well? Average.. Above/below expected? I kept telling myself DAYUM I hope everyone I told about this card watched! (friends, family, coworkers).. Personally this was one of my favorite UFC's in a good while.. Fox car was especially badass Phone Post
Florian vs Gomi pulled 2.5 million viewers on spike.  you tell me if it's good.