TV show Black Mirror

I recently watched the British show Black Mirror because someone mentioned how good it was on another thread about TV shows. It was one of the coolest shows I've seen in a while. If you haven't seen it, check it out. And thank you to whoever recommended it.

while the effects and sets may not be the greatest the stories are top notch.

Will check it out Phone Post 3.0

Yes, it's excellent. Written by Charlie Brooker I believe. Phone Post 3.0

figmaster - Yes, it's excellent. Written by Charlie Brooker I believe. Phone Post 3.0

Has he done anything else thats worth seeing?

Charlie brooker Is awesome, as well as black mirror (which he only write a few episodes of) he did a zombie tv series called dead set (I think)

For me his crowning achievements have been his wipe series, screen wipe, newswipe and gameswipe

Barry shitpeas is a household name now and it was my first exposure to doug Stanhope Phone Post 3.0

^this man is correct. Phone Post 3.0

spidermanik - Charlie brooker Is awesome, as well as black mirror (which he only write a few episodes of) he did a zombie tv series called dead set (I think)

For me his crowning achievements have been his wipe series, screen wipe, newswipe and gameswipe

Barry shitpeas is a household name now and it was my first exposure to doug Stanhope Phone Post 3.0

What is the wipe series?

garythekid - I watched the pig fucker one and half of the futuristic one with the black dude. Been meaning to finish it. Phone Post 3.0

The pig fucker one was awesome. I felt bad for that dude, having to do that on TV of all things.

El Duderino -
spidermanik - Charlie brooker Is awesome, as well as black mirror (which he only write a few episodes of) he did a zombie tv series called dead set (I think)

What is the wipe series?

Charlie Booker commenting on what's on TV, current affairs and Video games. Phone Post 3.0

El Duderino -
figmaster - Yes, it's excellent. Written by Charlie Brooker I believe. Phone Post 3.0

Has he done anything else thats worth seeing?

Dead Air. Zombie show based around Big Brother UK, and it's awesome. Phone Post 3.0

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=jROLrhQkK78

Dead Set is fantastic!

Dead Air, not so much

Yeah it was called Dead Set in the UK. Was it called Dead Air elsewhere?

He's done a lot of books as well. Black mirror is awesome. I'm sure I heard one of the stories was being turned into a full series but don't know which one. Phone Post 3.0

HitchieG - Yeah it was called Dead Set in the UK. Was it called Dead Air elsewhere?

He's done a lot of books as well. Black mirror is awesome. I'm sure I heard one of the stories was being turned into a full series but don't know which one. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, Robert Downey Jr is going to produce a movie using the episode where everyone has a camera attached to their eyes and they can rewind and watch everything that happens to them.

El Duderino -
HitchieG - Yeah it was called Dead Set in the UK. Was it called Dead Air elsewhere?

Yeah, Robert Downey Jr is going to produce a movie using the episode where everyone has a camera attached to their eyes and they can rewind and watch everything that happens to them.

Nice. I knew if heard some form of spin off news. I know that series 3 should be this year at some point as well which should be good

I miss old anthology shows like outer limits, twilight zone, masters of horror and tales from the crypt. Phone Post 3.0

HitchieG - 
El Duderino -

Nice. I knew if heard some form of spin off news. I know that series 3 should be this year at some point as well which should be good

I miss old anthology shows like outer limits, twilight zone, masters of horror and tales from the crypt. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I miss shows like that too. I didn't know that there was gonna be another season. thats awesome. What is Masters of Horror?

Watch the White Bear episode. Bricks will be shat Phone Post 3.0

HitchieG - Yeah it was called Dead Set in the UK. Was it called Dead Air elsewhere?

Dead Air is a Zombie film very similar to Pontypool (though not as good despite having Bill Moseley in it) Phone Post 3.0

El Duderino -
HitchieG - 
El Duderino -

Yeah, I miss shows like that too. I didn't know that there was gonna be another season. thats awesome. What is Masters of Horror?

Masters of Horror was a show from a few years ago. It's an anthology show like I said doddery story every week. All directed by well known horror directors like John Carpenter, Tobe Hooper, Dario Argento, John Landis, Takashi Miike etc.

I really enjoyed it. There were a few that were a miss but I think it's 2 seasons. Favourite one was Cigarette Burns done by John Carpenter. Phone Post 3.0