TV shows that need to stop

Car building reality shows. Every single one is the fucking same.

Navy SEAL/spec ops shows. Don't get me wrong, spec ops guys are badasses but stop it with guys running on beaches and carrying logs and diving in pools, show the tactical training they do and I'm in. As it stands with their BUDs and physical training, stop it.

The Kardashians (or so I've heard, I don't watch that shit). Phone Post 3.0

QVC. My wife gets carried away. Phone Post 3.0

So The Kardashians needs to stop but you've never even seen it? I, for one, enjoyed watching the real life Patrick Bateman and his many sociopathic behaviours Phone Post 3.0

Shows about FBI/CIA agents being quirky.

Any show that emphasizes the letter C.

OCMikey - QVC. My wife gets carried away. Phone Post 3.0
Fair point. Kim is hot and people love to act like she isn't fucking gorgeous. Bruce isn't gorgeous but people like to act like he is.

That's all I got. Phone Post 3.0

I love all of the car shows.

Singing competition shows Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles -
Fair point. Kim is hot and people love to act like she isn't fucking gorgeous. Bruce isn't gorgeous but people like to act like he is.

My balls are extra saggy tonight due to the humidity. On a side note...too many QVC bills. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed on singing competitions. Ffs how many people can you watch sing? Is it like NASCAR and people just watch hoping someone fucks up? I have no answers. Next singer! Same as the last. Phone Post 3.0

Everything on TLC Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey -
Phuckles -

My balls are extra saggy tonight due to the humidity. On a side note...too many QVC bills. Phone Post 3.0
I meant to quote kkmnn Phone Post 3.0

Oh Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey - Oh Phone Post 3.0
Good to hear about the sagging though. Mine are sucked up in my body because I rode my motorcycle after bjj in my soaking wet gi pants. Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - Car building reality shows. Every single one is the fucking same.

Navy SEAL/spec ops shows. Don't get me wrong, spec ops guys are badasses but stop it with guys running on beaches and carrying logs and diving in pools, show the tactical training they do and I'm in. As it stands with their BUDs and physical training, stop it.

What Navy SEAL spec op shows are on? Like reality shows? Please tell me because I like that stuff haha.

Phuckles -
Good to hear about the sagging though. Mine are sucked up in my body because I rode my motorcycle after bjj in my soaking wet gi pants. Phone Post 3.0
Awesome man. Congrats. Phone Post 3.0

SVU should've stopped after Meloni left Phone Post 3.0

jcblass -

What Navy SEAL spec op shows are on? Like reality shows? Please tell me because I like that stuff haha.

All odlf those buds, surviving the cut, marine recon whatever the fuck. Don't get me wrong, those guys are beasts and I am grateful for their service but two shows was plenty, now lets move on the their tactics. I'm not sure what exactly it was called but there were hours of some ranger school or something on discovery the other day. It was basically guys working out with drill instructors yelling at them. Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey -
Phuckles -
Awesome man. Congrats. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - 
jcblass -

All odlf those buds, surviving the cut, marine recon whatever the fuck. Don't get me wrong, those guys are beasts and I am grateful for their service but two shows was plenty, now lets move on the their tactics. I'm not sure what exactly it was called but there were hours of some ranger school or something on discovery the other day. It was basically guys working out with drill instructors yelling at them. Phone Post 3.0

Ah, I think those are all really old. Like 5 years old already. So, yea, those TV shows already stopped. lol

30 minute laugh track sitcoms. Phone Post 3.0