TWA Flight 800 now on Netflix

Documentary that makes the case for a missle taking the plane down, not an electrical failure.

Added to queue. Phone Post 3.0

Watching this now.

Downloading it now, thanks. It's on bittorrent, by the way. 

I have to say I always suspected this to be fuckery, but this is a good documentary thus far (maybe 1/3 in). What I find compelling is this is not your typical "conspiracy" type of video where it comes from someone trying to sell you on the reasons behind it. It's just person after person from the FBI, NTSB, investigators, eye witnesses, etc making a very compelling case that what happened was a cover up, likely from a mistake and not some kind of on purpose conspiracy or anything of that nature. It does show though that our government lies to protect their own interests at the highest of levels. Something most people who live in reality are already very aware of. It's fucked up though that zero accountability was given to this. If it were an accident (it was IMO) then say so, make corrections, hold people responsible, pay the families, and move on. It just confirms my reasons for distrusting my federal government.

The one I downloaded looks to be a rough cut, so I am wondering if the Netflix cut is 1hr43mins in length?

The Netflix one is 91 minutes.

Thanks, the one I have must include some additional footage. I'm watching it now, it's quite good.

I've been to the fight 800 memorial on Long Island (Smith Point beach) quite a few times. I don't have Netflix so I'll have to wait and hear everybody's review. Phone Post

Cool thanks Phone Post 3.0

Vulva Fabulous - I've been to the fight 800 memorial on Long Island (Smith Point beach) quite a few times. I don't have Netflix so I'll have to wait and hear everybody's review. Phone Post

See if you can watch it here.

http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2740659-TWA-Flight-800

Good film. Lost focus a few times to get some work done. Forgive me if I missed a key point, but what incentive would the military have in shooting down a commercial airliner? Or were they suggesting it was an accident? Neither scenario makes much sense.

Sub Phone Post

Sub for later. Still no sub buttons on the app right? Phone Post

McGillicutty - Good film. Lost focus a few times to get some work done. Forgive me if I missed a key point, but what incentive would the military have in shooting down a commercial airliner? Or were they suggesting it was an accident? Neither scenario makes much sense.

The motive gets into speculation and where it gets dismissed by those defending our government. People are always saying it would be too big to cover up blah blah blah. So our government gets away with it every time.

McGillicutty - Good film. Lost focus a few times to get some work done. Forgive me if I missed a key point, but what incentive would the military have in shooting down a commercial airliner? Or were they suggesting it was an accident? Neither scenario makes much sense.

Hard to say. all I know is that the official story of what happened does not match what dozens of eyewitnesses and investigators saw.

IDXtreme -

The motive gets into speculation and where it gets dismissed by those defending our government. People are always saying it would be too big to cover up blah blah blah. So our government gets away with it every time.
That's not "defending the government" or "bla bla bla" it's basic logic Phone Post 3.0

I watched the doc recently as well and felt the same way. Though I was attentive, I thought I must have missed the part about motive. It wasn't mentioned in the doc at all. I looked online and saw speculation that it could have been the result of a military training accident. Have not seen any speculation on any other kind of motive.

What I thought made this doc so effective and intriguing is that the people with the most suspicion were the actual people who worked on the crash, as opposed to conspiracy theorist who saw everything from the outside in, and came in the investigation after the fact.

Shit, I was convinced in like 10 minutes that something was off!

Seriously though, great doc. Really wish we had definitive information on what went down, and if it was an accident, how the f something that egregious occurred. Phone Post 3.0

Here's a different take on it... The witnesses that originally looked up after hearing the boom would have never seen the missile because of the length if time the sound waves would take to reach them

http://skeptoid.com/mobile/4099 Phone Post 3.0