TWA Flight 800 now on Netflix

Will definitely watch later Phone Post 3.0

zog - Many witnesses actually claim seeing multiple missiles. There's really no disputing if people saw some kind of missile or not because literally hundreds of people saw it and reported it. I think the main question is whether it was a terrorist attack with a shoulder fired type missile or something from a Navy ship training exercise or other military mistake.

Accident IMO.

I don't think it was intentionally shot down, but after watching this, it certainly didn't break up in flight. Phone Post 3.0

Accident theory suggests serious military incompetence. Why would they fire test missiles in the direct flight path of JFK?

McGillicutty - Accident theory suggests serious military incompetence. Why would they fire test missiles in the direct flight path of JFK?

Have no idea. Seems like a bad idea, but people have been full of bad ideas since the beginning of civilization.

Nelson demille wrote à décent fiction book about flight 800. It was also about the cover up of à missile. Phone Post 3.0

Cotton -
zog - Many witnesses actually claim seeing multiple missiles. There's really no disputing if people saw some kind of missile or not because literally hundreds of people saw it and reported it. I think the main question is whether it was a terrorist attack with a shoulder fired type missile or something from a Navy ship training exercise or other military mistake.

Accident IMO.
Please elaborate on your opinion Phone Post

"There's really no disputing if people saw some kind of missile or not because literally hundreds of people saw it and reported it"

Not true Phone Post 3.0