Twelve of Sixteen TUF Cast Members cut

As per MMAJunkie

" Twelve of the show's 16 cast members, including Alvey, were cut from the organization following its regular-season run on FX. "

Deserving, though Alvey deserves a shot imo Phone Post

So I take it that the guys that didn't are Colton, Ricci, Mike Hill, and Julian Lane (for the Let Me Bang Bro scene)?

Julian Lane has a fight scheduled outside the UFC. I do not believe he is one of the 4. Phone Post

Ricci, Colton, Marunde and?

MostLegit - Julian Lane has a fight scheduled outside the UFC. I do not believe he is one of the 4. Phone Post

Yo dfw jr, let him bang in the UFC, bro Phone Post

Neil Magnet is fighting another cast member on a UFC.....Bristol deserved another shot, but hell likely hang them up. Phone Post

Neil Magney vs Jon Manley @ UFC 157 Phone Post

I'm not sure any of them are good enough to stick around the UFC for a sustained amount of time Phone Post

bearockbrobama - 

Neil Magney vs Jon Manley @ UFC 157 Phone Post

So they kept the guy (Manley) who openly admitted to biting his opponent in a fight on the show?  Wow.

No, Manley was the guy that got bit.  Looks like the 4 they are keeping are the 4 that made it to the semifinals.

I think Bristol and Alvey could be brought back as well.

I like this format of TUF, bring in all the semi finalists rather then the whole cast Phone Post

mandible - I think Bristol and Alvey could be brought back as well.

This.

Alvey stated that he had to cut like 30 lbs in 30 days to make the weight for the show, so he was obviously drained.. He deserves one more shot Phone Post

UGCTT_Pariah - 
mandible - I think Bristol and Alvey could be brought back as well.

This.

Alvey stated that he had to cut like 30 lbs in 30 days to make the weight for the show, so he was obviously drained.. He deserves one more shot Phone Post

he got out wrestled by a guy (rivera) that got out wrestled by a guy (manly) that got out wrestled by another guy (colton). no shot deserved

What was strange was Joe Rogan repeatedly pointing out the "evolution" of TUF fighters, saying they are more well-rounded than earlier participants. What he neglected to mention was that almost all of them are far less talented.

nobody watched this season so it doesnt matter.  they really need to change tuf into a taped 4 man tournemnt where all the fights inlcuding the final is aired in one 44  minute (plus commercials) episode.

i remember halloween - 

No, Manley was the guy that got bit.  Looks like the 4 they are keeping are the 4 that made it to the semifinals.

Ah, okay.  Shows you how well I remember the show.

MMALOGIC - 

nobody watched this season so it doesnt matter.  they really need to change tuf into a taped 4 man tournemnt where all the fights inlcuding the final is aired in one 44  minute (plus commercials) episode.

terrible idea lol

Compared to the two TUF fights from the night before, the North American final looked like amateur hour.

It's a shame that the dudes from Aus or Britain didn't get a Harley, or a glass plaque or anything.

6ULDV8 -

Compared to the two TUF fights from the night before, the North American final looked like amateur hour.

It's a shame that the dudes from Aus or Britain didn't get a Harley, or a glass plaque or anything.

This.

The Smashes was a better season of TUF and it produced more better quality fighters.

They were the real stars this year. Not some boring wrestler and a child with a Mohawk... Phone Post