Twelve of Sixteen TUF Cast Members cut

Good. And let that be a lesson. Phone Post

Obviously they kept Cruickshank, so that leaves one other guy besides the finalists. Wonder who it is? Phone Post

Everyone saw this coming. I'm surprised they even bothered keeping more than 2 after the "day off" incident. Phone Post

biva - Worst season............ever Phone Post

Seriously. Phone Post

orudis - Obviously they kept Cruickshank, so that leaves one other guy besides the finalists. Wonder who it is? Phone Post

Cruikshank was from TUF Live, like Mike Rio and John Cofer Phone Post

Damn that's certainly sending a message Phone Post

bearockbrobama -
orudis - Obviously they kept Cruickshank, so that leaves one other guy besides the finalists. Wonder who it is? Phone Post

Cruikshank was from TUF Live, like Mike Rio and John Cofer Phone Post

Ah, my bad! Wow, this season really was devoid of UFC-level talent. Phone Post

ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam - 
6ULDV8 -

Compared to the two TUF fights from the night before, the North American final looked like amateur hour.

It's a shame that the dudes from Aus or Britain didn't get a Harley, or a glass plaque or anything.

This.

The Smashes was a better season of TUF and it produced more better quality fighters.

They were the real stars this year. Not some boring wrestler and a child with a Mohawk... Phone Post

I know Norman got a plaque he had it at the post fight presser but yeah they put more time into the TUF that sucked balls and not the one that i enjoyed watching

There's 2 US TUF's per year, at least 1 Brazil TUF, a Phillipines? TUF, China TUF IIRC, Indian TUF coming, I guess there's going to be a Canada TUF plus the UK vs. Australia TUF... they can't keep all these dudes. If they just keep 2 finalists per TUF season they're already keeping a shitload of fighters.

KimboByGhettoplex - There's 2 US TUF's per year, at least 1 Brazil TUF, a Phillipines? TUF, China TUF IIRC, Indian TUF coming, I guess there's going to be a Canada TUF plus the UK vs. Australia TUF... they can't keep all these dudes. If they just keep 2 finalists per TUF season they're already keeping a shitload of fighters.

The only real solution (besides just killing TUF) is more "VS" seasons.

I would have liked to see Dom Waters and Alvey in the UFC but I'm not too upset with this, this season was terrible. I wonder if they would have cut Colton if Ricci pulled off that armbar in the third, I know I have no interest in seeing him fight again, unless it's against like Abel Trujillo or some other killer that will rough him up. Phone Post

behzad - I support Julian Lane in the UFC.

Let him bang. Phone Post

That's all he truly wanted. Phone Post

orudis - 

Obviously they kept Cruickshank, so that leaves one other guy besides the finalists. Wonder who it is? Phone Post

WTF are u talking about?

Who didn't see this coming. Phone Post

BaraoKix -
orudis -  Obviously they kept Cruickshank, so that leaves one other guy besides the finalists. Wonder who it is? Phone Post

WTF are u talking about?

He thought Cruikshank was on this season, but he was on last season and merely this season's finale. Phone Post

OhNo -
UGCTT_Pariah - 
mandible - I think Bristol and Alvey could be brought back as well.

This.

Alvey stated that he had to cut like 30 lbs in 30 days to make the weight for the show, so he was obviously drained.. He deserves one more shot Phone Post

he got out wrestled by a guy (rivera) that got out wrestled by a guy (manly) that got out wrestled by another guy (colton). no shot deserved

That's not MMA math, that's MMA calculus Phone Post

bearockbrobama - 
BaraoKix -
orudis -  Obviously they kept Cruickshank, so that leaves one other guy besides the finalists. Wonder who it is? Phone Post

WTF are u talking about?

He thought Cruikshank was on this season, but he was on last season and merely this season's finale. Phone Post

Cruikshank wasnt on this seasons finale he was on the Fox card last weekend.

The only four to not get cut were Smith, Ricci, Manley and Magny.

RLL -
khaynes21 - Can anyone point me in the direction of a particular Ricci fight that was impressive. Thanks.

That elbow knockout in the semi final was the best finish of the season.

I think it was the only finish of the year Phone Post

I feel bad for Nic Herron-Webb and Eddie Ellis. Those guys were robbed of their chance, they should get at least 1 more shot.