Twilight Zone gets unwoke

Ok Im almost through 2nd season and there are some gems. Solid throughout and no cringe racial or SJW wokeness. 

Props to Peele for making up for that horrendous 1st season.

2 Likes

We're living it right now.

2 Likes

too late

peele deserves to be put in willoughby

MarcusAurelioFan - too late

peele deserves to be put in willoughby

He does look really retarded trying to be all Hitchcock but seriously I'd give it a try

I cant even watch after seeing season 1. It was almost as bad as the early 00's TZ.

Sernie Banders -

I cant even watch after seeing season 1. It was almost as bad as the early 00's TZ.

This but I'll give it a shot if op says it got better. First season was so unwatachable. 

2 Likes

The original was pretty woke too for it's time.  But season 1 was pound you over the head woke.

Will check out.  I trust OPs taste.  In food anyway.

EFM -

The original was pretty woke too for it's time.  But season 1 was pound you over the head woke.

Will check out.  I trust OPs taste.  In food anyway.

Thats when there was legit shit to complain about

Where is this available?

Good to hear, I couldn't make it through the first season.

My wife is completely non political. She hated season 1, only because the episodes were terrible (she didn’t care about the wokeness).
She recently told me season 2 was much better. I assumed that meant better, but still woke. If not, I’ll have to check it out.

Thanks. I’m willing to give it another shot. Couldn’t even make it through 2 episodes of the first season.

Hashtag - My wife is completely non political. She hated season 1, only because the episodes were terrible (she didn’t care about the wokeness).
She recently told me season 2 was much better. I assumed that meant better, but still woke. If not, I’ll have to check it out.

I take it from this post you and your Wife don't live together?