Twins Special Gets Fancy in the UG Store!

The UG Store now has Twins Special MMA Heagear, gloves, pro shins, and traditional shins, in all sizes, in white, black, red, Dragon, and Flame. Check out our TWINS SPECIAL

That's some fancy, flaming stuff alright.         :)

OMG those gloves, and some dragon jeans cut offs should be manadatory for all toughman bouts from now on...

I wanted white so bad last time but you only had red ones in... I love my red ones though!!! I might have to get those white ones too and save them until I wear out the red gloves. They look so clean... Love white gloves reminds me of Money May... : - )

p.s. The UG MMA training gloves are great. I love them as well.

^^^LOL..

The Marvelous One - Randy Marsh has volunteered to buy me a pair of the white gloves...PM him for his credit card info...

last time i checked u volunteered to bring a bill dixon interview to the UG and that was like a year ago. Ur a shameful homo

Nice!

We need a picture of Rogan in the dragon jeans with Dragon Gloves on!

Awesome mma gear Kirik!

TTT

i've got those black dragon ones, and i'm still waiting for the ladies (under 50 and 200lbs) to start throwing themselves at me.

hot twins make this  thread click worthy

FCTV808 - i've got those black dragon ones, and i'm still waiting for the ladies (under 50 and 200lbs) to start throwing themselves at me.

Takes black dragon gloves AND shins . That will really drive them crazy.

I am ready to incur distribution in Russia. To begin it is possible from Moscow. (the population 15.000.000)
The Good prices, excellent quality, absence of such goods in Moscow,
now = good business.

Kirik - 
FCTV808 - i've got those black dragon ones, and i'm still waiting for the ladies (under 50 and 200lbs) to start throwing themselves at me.

Takes black dragon gloves AND shins . That will really drive them crazy.

lol!

is it fashionable to wear black dragon gloves w/ white shins?

i was thinking it might be better to color break them for added potency.

being asian however, i think the shins make me look a bit shorter.

this is really quite the dilemma.

Hansumboy - Twins is awesome but if I saw someone at the gym with dragon gloves and flaming shinpads I would laugh at him.

They wouldn't even notice, because they would be so busy looking good :-)

FCTV808 - is it fashionable to wear black dragon gloves w/ white shins?

i was thinking it might be better to color break them for added potency.

being asian however, i think the shins make me look a bit shorter.

this is really quite the dilemma.

Get XL Traditional Muay Thai Shins and use them to disguise the Romper Stompers that you made. I reccommend two coffee cans, but these will do:

http://blog.qnxzone.com/photo/jnz_Stompers.jpg

Kirik

Do you think Twins would maybe do a sponorship deal for me?

if you kick somebody in the head w/ white shins and romper stompers, somebody's bound to lose and eye or something.

TTT