Twins Special Gets Fancy in the UG Store!

Cantankerous -  I just bought the flaming gloves. I saw that Dahni had them a while back and was all "those. are. sweet!!!" about it and impuse bought the flames. Probably should have went red, or white huh? Screw it. I love em, hope their even more awesome when i get them.

That is the best selling fancy glove worldwide.

Ordered the white gloves & shins a couple days ago. I'm not cool enough for flames :( I did get a mma.tv shirt and some glove dogs too though so I got that goin for me.

So glad all you guys are so interested in Twins now that I'm not starting up a Twins store and offering UG discounts left and right anymore. Yep. I'm really glad. Happy for all of you bastards. Did I say that you're all bastards? Bastard coated bastards, with creamy bastard centers? Well, you ARE ALL bastard coated bastards. Not that I have hard feelings or anything. Oh no. Some of my best friends are bastards.

OH THE FANCINESS

Confession. I was leary about the Flame gloves. Got them a couple days ago and their awesome... As soon as I took them out of the box, my doubts were erased. My boxing coach loves 'em, my muay thai coach loves 'em. Plus, because they have flames on them, I punch faster now...

TTT for Twins ... best gloves I ever owned

I punch faster with my new white ones. Unfortunately the shinguards don't fit me right. Might have to exchange them.